• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frustrated With Lack of Follow-up: Why Pampered Chef Parties?

In summary, Wendy is frustrated because she has not been able to get in touch with her last three HO leads. Her last HO lead booked a party for April 7th. Terry is also having troubles getting in touch with his leads. Wendy and Terry agree that something just froze over and that it's strange that this has been happening to them recently. They hope that they will be able to find their "mini me" through their leads.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
I don't understand people. Why would you say you are intersted in having a Pampered Chef party and then give me a phone number that does not have a message service on it? No email either. How am I supposed to follow up with you?! It is very frustrating.

Wendy: I hear you! My last 3 HO Leads I have received no response back from them after I have called repeatedly and send emails.

I had one that wanted a "girls" night out.. after I called her she didn't want to have me as a consultant..

Aw Terry....I would think having a male PC consultant doing a girls nite out would be a hoot! Sorry it didn't work out for you :(

I've learned to take HO leads w/ a grain of salt...if it works out then that's GREAT...if not, I didn't really lose anything.

I agree but I was a HO Lead and still going strong into my 6th year. Hopeing to find a mini me! lol

I'm excited about getting HO leads, but never thought about them not working out. I guess it's good to know now, so I'm not upset if it happens :)

I think something just froze over.... she called me back and booked a party for April 7th :sing:!

Great! She's motivated.

pkd09 said:
Wendy: I hear you! My last 3 HO Leads I have received no response back from them after I have called repeatedly and send emails.

Same here - tons of lousy HO leads lately - very strange as it's never been like this before for me :(

never good leads.

Wendy, way to go! That's great news!

pkd09 said:
I agree but I was a HO Lead and still going strong into my 6th year. Hopeing to find a mini me! lol

OK I hope I am not jinxing myself. I was looking for a mini me....well I just got a HO Lead. She sounds about my age (is a grandma) and has never been to a PC show (like me 5+ years ago). We can't get together until Monday night but she is very interested due to the recruiting special this month. She is also interested in going to my show on Tuesday. Please keep your fingers crossed for me. Maybe I found my "mini me" :)

pkd09 said:
Maybe I found my "mini me" :)

I am hoping to find A LOT of "mini me's"! Hope you found yours!

I have been having great luck with my home office leads. Several of them lately have signed almost immediately!! In fact I got one last evening and she ended up being a 65 year old "grandma" who thinks Pampered Chef would be just the thing for her. We are meeting on Monday and she is signing so she doesn't miss the march special as well.

I am keeping fingers and toes crossed for all of us. :love:

I have a show this weekend for a home office lead, my first, she's excited about her show and has about 15 coming to it.. :)

I would love to have a few "mini me's".

My home office leads have not worked out yet...always VM and no one will return my calls. I hate to be a pest, but I didn't solicite them--they wanted info from us!

What is the best way to follow up after a Pampered Chef party?

Finding the best way to follow up after a Pampered Chef party can vary depending on the individual. Some consultants prefer to follow up with a thank you email or text, while others may prefer to make a phone call or send a handwritten note. It's important to find what works best for you and your customers.

How can I encourage guests to book their own Pampered Chef party?

One of the best ways to encourage guests to book their own Pampered Chef party is to offer incentives or rewards. This can include free products, discounts, or hostess exclusives. Additionally, make sure to highlight the benefits of hosting a party such as trying new recipes, earning free products, and spending quality time with friends.

What should I do if a guest expresses frustration with the lack of follow-up after a party?

If a guest expresses frustration with the lack of follow-up after a party, it's important to acknowledge their feelings and apologize. Let them know that you value their feedback and will make sure to improve your follow-up process in the future. You can also offer to personally follow up with them to address any concerns or questions they may have.

How can I keep track of follow-up with multiple party guests?

Keeping track of follow-up with multiple party guests can be challenging, but there are a few ways to make it easier. You can use a customer relationship management (CRM) tool to keep track of customer information and follow-up tasks. You can also create a spreadsheet or use a planner to keep track of follow-up dates and notes.

What are some creative ways to follow up with party guests?

There are many creative ways to follow up with party guests, such as sending a personalized video message, hosting a virtual cooking class, or sending a recipe card with a handwritten note. You can also offer a special discount or promotion for party guests as a way to follow up and show your appreciation for their support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookingwithlove
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
vhadley