• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Apology to Intrepid Chef: A Public Statement of Regret

In summary, a few months ago, a member of Chefsuccess publicly apologized for "yelling" at another member. They were frustrated with people complaining about free incentives and rewards from their business. The apology was well-received and the group was praised for their thoughtfulness and support. The thread may be locked to alleviate pressure. The conversation then shifted to talking about the Boston Bruins and the negative reaction of some Canadian fans to their loss.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
Intrepid Chef

I few months ago I “yelled” at you in public on Chefsuccess. Since I did it publicly the first time I thought I should send this publicly as well. I apologize; it was inappropriate of me. I am very passionate about The Pampered Chef and my business. I was very frustrated with people continuously complaining about free incentives and other rewards that PC gives us. I perceived you as ranting and complaining and my top blew. I should not have done so and I apologize to you.

Last edited:
This is why I log onto CS first thing every morning (even before FB and my email). We truly have a great group of people on here.

Here I am, looking for the yelling post. :rolleyes: I reckon I wasn't too offended by it since I haven't a clue what you are referring to.:D

Cookingwithlove...I am impressed with your action and wisdom. It truly touches me to know our group - as consultants and CS members- are wonderful and thoughtful.

Good for you, Wendy.

I did not write this for accolades, but because it was the right thing to do. Thank you your kind words.

cookingwithlove said:
I did not write this for accolades, but because it was the right thing to do. Thank you your kind words.

We know, and that's what makes so great.

:D

cookingwithlove said:
It also puts Intrepid Chef on the spot to post in your thread here and publicly say they accept your apology. Maybe this thread should get locked, too, so that pressure is removed. Just saying.

ShellBeach said:
It also puts Intrepid Chef on the spot to post in your thread here and publicly say they accept your apology. Maybe this thread should get locked, too, so that pressure is removed. Just saying.

I do not expect Intrepid Chef to respond and I don't want her to feel pressure. I just think since everything was said so publicly, I should also make an apology publicly. If it had happened to me, I would want the public apology. I am happy to lock it to alleviate pressure, but I do not know how. Perhaps if nobody posts anymore.

Last edited:
ShellBeach said:

So, how 'bout dem Bruins?

YEA MA!!! I still can not believe the way the Canadian fans reacted to the loss! I mean seriously? It was like they had to move to MA if they lost! GROW UP VANCOUVER! (although I have seen that verbally played out here!)

Related to Apology to Intrepid Chef: A Public Statement of Regret

1. What led to the need for a public apology to Intrepid Chef?

The need for a public apology to Intrepid Chef stemmed from a recent incident where a Pampered Chef representative made inappropriate and offensive remarks towards Intrepid Chef and their brand.

2. Has Pampered Chef taken any steps to rectify the situation?

Yes, we have taken immediate action to address the situation and have issued a public statement of regret to Intrepid Chef. We have also conducted internal training and education to ensure that such incidents do not occur in the future.

3. Will there be any changes in the way Pampered Chef conducts business with other brands and individuals?

As a company, we are committed to treating all individuals and brands with respect and professionalism. We will continue to uphold these values and ensure that all our representatives adhere to them as well.

4. How will Pampered Chef ensure that similar incidents do not occur in the future?

In addition to the internal training and education mentioned earlier, we will also be implementing stricter guidelines and protocols for our representatives to follow when interacting with other brands and individuals. We take this matter seriously and will do our best to prevent any future incidents.

5. Is there anything else that Pampered Chef would like to say to Intrepid Chef and their supporters?

We would like to sincerely apologize to Intrepid Chef and their supporters for any harm or offense caused by the actions of our representative. We value our relationship with Intrepid Chef and hope to continue working together in a positive and respectful manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies
Views
Shawnna
Replies
Views
DebPC