• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chef Interested in Partnering with My Website - How Do I Respond?

In summary, the chef from a company that deals with hospitals was interested in Pampered Chef and wanted to know more about the business and possible attended a show. Debbie should call him and ask the 7 recruiting questions.
debswork
HELP!!!!!! I just signed up on pcw last week and I just got my 1st request and I am panicking..
They said this;I am a Professional Chef. You have some outstanding products on your web site that I thing would sell very well along with my credibility of being an Executive Chef of a major Food Service Company with accounts world wide. I would like to receive more information about the business and possible attended a show.

How should I approach this by email , without losing their interest?

CALL THIS PERSON - ask them the 7 recruiting questions!!

By all means, call them, but remember, ask a question, then shut up and listen. Don't throw up on them!

ok,please tell me the 7 questions? I am so green........

Debbie,You might want to ask your director to do a three-way call with you and this lead. Here are the 7 questions:• The interview
o Seven Questions
o Ask every potential consultant these 7 questions and then tell the Pampered Chef Story as it relates to his/her answers:

1. Why did you agree to see me today?
2. Have you ever done anything like this before?
3. What other work experiences have you had?
4. What clubs or organizations do you belong to? (hobbies)
5. How would your family feel if you were going to do something like this?
6. How much time would you have to give each week if you decided to do this?
7. How much money would you like to make?

• The close
o It’s only a REAL interview if you ask for the commitment
 Recruiting algebra
a. If “X” were not the problem, would you do this?
b. Then FIX “X”
 Scale of 1-10
a. On a scale of 1-10 (one being “no way.” 10 being “sign me up!” where would you say you are?
b. “What would it take to get you to 10?

Remember, once you secure the interview, you are 90% there!
“I know you are at least thinking about it, or we wouldn’t be talking so much about it…you’ll never know for sure until you try!”

I was going to email them and attach the opportunity flyer that was posted on this site with the new starter kit. Not a good idea?

No Debbie!! Call. Establish that relationship NOW! I agree with Kate that you may want to include your Director with this call. She/He will help you when you get stuck.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! But definitely CALL!!

OK, I am going now to call,I have the new starter packet with me and potential reqruit inf form and wish me luck. I will be back to inform you all the results...Thanks guys,gals...

ok, I made the call. It is a man (not that it matters) but was a little uncomfortable.. He is a chef with a company that deals with hospitals,mention a few big ones in the state here. Said he looked at the website and found we have several top quality products that he would be sure others would be interested.. We went over the cost due to he asked about supplying the food for shows. I mention I do it as an incentive the 1st two weeks of the month but usually the host supplies the food along with choosing the recipe.. He wanted me to drop off some more literature so he can read over it... He asked to drop it off in his newspaper box. Ok, my lead from this was I have been delivery flyers all across the neighborhood about a consultant in your neighborhood... someones elses suggestion from this site.

So I will do that tomarrow.. any other paperwork suggestions,memos,etc?

oh, Jill I will post a pic soon....

Wow, that's SOOOO cool!! I've been trying to recruit a culinary school student, but no avail!! Definitely involve your director if you feel you need more guidance. Keep up posted! What a great lead you got from flyers!:)

Should I give him the new dvd?

That's exactly what it's for, so why not. Even better, make a recruiting interview appointment to sit down with him and watch it. Usually I like to do interviews at places like Starbucks so I suppose it would be hard to watch a DVD in public. But if there's no other way to watch it with him, definitely have him watch it. It's a great piece on the company!!

Are the DVD's on the supply order form???? The Closer Look Album is great too. You probably don't have it yet - See if you could borrow one from you Director or recruiter

Yes...You can buy the DVDs!! I am buying some on my order I am placing tonight! What a great tool!:D :D

Ok, I said I was new.. He wanted the info tomarrow, so I will give him my DVD and the flyers and ask him to call to set up appointment to meet to sign up ... When I signed up, I just inquired at website and signed that night before my director even met with me...

Guess I was a easy one.........

thanks gals /guys you all are so helpful... I will post if he signs or not...

Any chance you can post the flyer you used? I would love to see it.

Sure, I altered it a little from someone else on this site. So I can't take the credit. I been delivering about 20 a day going to each subdivision..

Attachments

• neighboorhood flyer feb special.doc
    277.5 KB · Views: 298

What is the process for submitting a "Help- 1St Website Request"?

The first step is to visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Help" tab. From there, you can select "1St Website Request" and fill out the form with your contact information and a detailed description of your issue. Once submitted, our team will review and respond to your request within 24-48 hours.

What types of issues can be addressed through a "Help- 1St Website Request"?

Our team is happy to assist with any technical issues you may be experiencing with the Pampered Chef website. This includes problems with logging in, placing an order, or accessing specific features on the site.

Is there a cost for submitting a "Help- 1St Website Request"?

No, there is no cost associated with submitting a request for help with our website. Our team is dedicated to providing excellent customer service and is happy to assist with any technical issues at no additional cost.

How long will it take to receive a response to my "Help- 1St Website Request"?

Our team typically responds to requests within 24-48 hours. However, during periods of high volume, it may take slightly longer to receive a response. Rest assured, we are working diligently to address your issue and will respond as soon as possible.

Can I submit a "Help- 1St Website Request" for someone else?

Yes, if you are experiencing technical issues on behalf of someone else, you can submit a "Help- 1St Website Request" on their behalf. Please make sure to include their contact information and a detailed description of the issue in the form.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
TeresaG
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Paula Poole
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg