• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Pacsun T-Shirt - Feb. 5 - Seventeen Magazine

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 11 Posted By: farside
Views: 5659 Replies: 31 Starting February 5, 2008, bring the March 2008 cover of Seventeen or a printout of the seventeen.com homepage to any PacSun store to receive one (1) Nollie essential tee (approximate retail value: $14.50 each). Ten thousand (10,000) will be given away. While supplies lastMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
More...

Hot Hot Hot!!!I finally have a go-getter on my team! I am so excited!!! My new team member just signed last week and had her first show at $750+ and signed that host!!! Wait...it gets better .....:party::party:

She just emailed me with her show total for her 2nd show commissionable sales $1300+!!!! :party::party:

So in about a 1 1/2 weeks she has sold $2000+ and added her first team member!!:D:D:D

This is the first person in over 30 recruits that reminds me of myself...as in jump out the gate running!!

Just had to share my excitement!!:party::party:

That's awesome, Marlene!!! Wouldn't it be great if we could clone ourselves!!:D

Congratulations Marlene! It must be such a delight to work with a new consultant who wants to run!

That is fantastic!! That should put a spark in your whole team! Congratulations!!:party::party:

pamperedbecky said:
That's awesome, Marlene!!! Wouldn't it be great if we could clone ourselves!!:D

That's so funny you say that Becky! I have a FD who constantly recruits herself.. everyone on her team is just like her... waffling in and out of activity.... I need to find ME! ;)

Congratulations Marlene!

amy07 said:
That is fantastic!! That should put a spark in your whole team! Congratulations!!:party::party:

I know it will help the whole team, unfortionately this consultant is actually 100+ miles away so we won't have her at the meetings and such! But I have been sending out emails congratulating her and inspiring my team too!!:party::party:

My Director always tells me it took her 5 years to get a go-getter (me) and that is about how long it has taken for me! Now I am addicted....want more!!!:):):party::party:

I would still offer the opportunity to come to the meetings!!! There is a sister director on my director's team who drives 4.5 hours EACH WAY to come to the meetings. She usually misses 1-2 times each year because of snow.

Awesome Marlene!

CONGRATS MARLENE!!!
5 years huh?:blushing:2 to go!

cmdtrgd said:
I would still offer the opportunity to come to the meetings!!! There is a sister director on my director's team who drives 4.5 hours EACH WAY to come to the meetings. She usually misses 1-2 times each year because of snow.

Oh, all of my team members are invited to all of the meetings. About 75% of my cluster lives 60+ miles away. But here in Wyoming the interstates have been closed almost every week! My girls from 13 miles away couldn't even make it this last time due to the interstate being closed. :cry:And where my new consultant lives is closed I would say about 80% of the time due to a huge pass!:bugeye:

Related to Free Pacsun T-Shirt - Feb. 5 - Seventeen Magazine

1. What is the promotion for the Free Pacsun T-Shirt in Seventeen Magazine?

The promotion offers readers the opportunity to receive one Nollie essential tee for free by bringing the March 2008 cover of Seventeen or a printout of the seventeen.com homepage to any PacSun store starting February 5, 2008.

2. How many t-shirts will be given away during the promotion?

Ten thousand (10,000) t-shirts will be given away while supplies last.

3. What is the approximate retail value of the Nollie essential tee?

The approximate retail value of the t-shirt is $14.50 each.

4. How can I redeem the free t-shirt?

To redeem the free t-shirt, you must bring either the March 2008 cover of Seventeen or a printout of the seventeen.com homepage to any PacSun store starting February 5, 2008.

5. Is there a limit to how many t-shirts I can receive?

Yes, there is a limit of one (1) t-shirt per person while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamela
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
annew
Replies
Views
ChefVee