• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nj/Ny Path Commuters, Save $5, Free Smartlink Card (Expires 3/7/08 11:59 Pm)

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 3 Posted By: Elric428
Views: 103 Replies: 2 Don't miss out on a free Smartlink Card.
We're celebrating the 100th anniversary of the Hudson & Manhattan Railroad. To commemorate the milestone, The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey is giving free Smartlink Cards to the first 50,000 customers who apply between February 25 and 11:59 PM March 7, 2008. Just go to www.panynj.info/path, clcik the H & M 100th Anniversary Smartlink Card Offer button, and complete the online application form.
Direct LinkMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Trouble with CS...logging inAnyone having trouble accessing CS? I am logged in and it even says "Welcome GeorgiaPeach" but under "last posts" it says private. Everything is set to private and won't allow me to view anything! I've paid my fee :) so I know I haven't been cut off for non-payment!

Tried sending an email to Greg but haven't heard anything yet. Just wondering.....

It's working okay for me (sorry)

Related to Nj/Ny Path Commuters, Save $5, Free Smartlink Card (Expires 3/7/08 11:59 Pm)

1. What is the significance of the Hudson & Manhattan Railroad's 100th anniversary?

The Hudson & Manhattan Railroad's 100th anniversary marks a milestone in the history of the railroad and its impact on the transportation industry.

2. What is a Smartlink Card?

A Smartlink Card is a reloadable fare card used for transportation on the PATH system. It offers convenience and savings for commuters.

3. How do I apply for a free Smartlink Card?

To apply for a free Smartlink Card, go to www.panynj.info/path and click on the H & M 100th Anniversary Smartlink Card Offer button. Fill out the online application form and submit it before 11:59 PM on March 7, 2008.

4. Can anyone apply for a free Smartlink Card?

Yes, anyone can apply for a free Smartlink Card. However, the offer is limited to the first 50,000 customers who apply between February 25 and March 7, 2008.

5. What are the benefits of having a Smartlink Card?

A Smartlink Card offers convenience and savings for commuters. It allows for quick and easy access to the PATH system and offers discounted fares compared to purchasing single ride tickets.

Back