• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Luggage Tag & Fish I.d. Card From Us Divers

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 3 Posted By: glitterdog
Views: 279 Replies: 0 Text
You must join thier mailing listMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

virginia cheffers.....who is going to fly out of RIC for conference? What's been a good fare? This is my first time going, and I want to have some kind of range for budget purposes. I really don't want to trek up to Dulles, Reagan, or BWI unless it is absolutely necessary. Right now, that's the cheapest route ($220 w/taxes), but I'd be willing to pay a little more if I had to, to avoid the traffic.
Anyone else in wave 1?

amy07 said:
who is going to fly out of RIC for conference? What's been a good fare? This is my first time going, and I want to have some kind of range for budget purposes. I really don't want to trek up to Dulles, Reagan, or BWI unless it is absolutely necessary. Right now, that's the cheapest route ($220 w/taxes), but I'd be willing to pay a little more if I had to, to avoid the traffic.
Anyone else in wave 1?

Hey Amy! I'm wave 1 flying out of RIC. I booked my flight this past week on Travelocity. It ended up being $277. I'd been watching for a while and this was the cheapest I'd seen. I didn't want to make the trek to Dulles/Reagan either with the way gas prices are going. I'm flying US Air leaving RIC around 9:30 and Chicago around the same time. I fly through Philadephia both ways with a decent layover on the way home :( Let me know what you decide to do!!

:)
Jennifer

Oh jeez... I wish we could get rates that low from up here in Maine... We average between $400-$600 depending on the airport we choose!!!

Jennifer, I booked today out of Reagan. $196 with taxes. I couldn't pass it up! NON-STOP. I figured DH could run me up there when he gets home and drop me off so that would save parking too. And my cousin's DH works there so I'm hoping I can catch a ride with him on the way back. I'm so daggone excited to go.
I'm wave 1 too! Hope we can meet!

I am wave 1 as well. I can't get over the airline rates this year. Last year we flew for $134...this year it's $247
:(

Related to Free Luggage Tag & Fish I.d. Card From Us Divers

1. What is the purpose of the Free Luggage Tag & Fish I.d. Card from US Divers offer?

The purpose of the offer is to provide customers with a free luggage tag and fish identification card when they join the US Divers mailing list. This allows customers to easily identify their luggage and marine life while scuba diving.

2. How do I redeem the offer for the Free Luggage Tag & Fish I.d. Card?

To redeem the offer, simply join the US Divers mailing list by providing your email address. Once you have joined, you will receive instructions on how to claim your free luggage tag and fish identification card.

3. Is there a limit to how many Free Luggage Tag & Fish I.d. Cards I can receive?

There is typically a limit of one free luggage tag and fish identification card per person, as stated in the terms and conditions of the offer. This may vary depending on the specific promotion.

4. Can I use the Free Luggage Tag & Fish I.d. Card offer in stores or is it only available online?

The offer is typically only available online through the US Divers website. However, some promotions may allow for in-store redemption. Please refer to the terms and conditions for more information.

5. How long does it take to receive the Free Luggage Tag & Fish I.d. Card after signing up?

The timing of receiving the free luggage tag and fish identification card may vary. Some customers may receive it immediately after joining the mailing list, while others may receive it within a few weeks. Please refer to the offer terms and conditions for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefkathy
Replies