• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Gift J&J Snack Foods - Survey on Whole Grains - New Link

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 0 Posted By: farside
Views: 196 Replies: 1 Text
This was posted here:
Text
But that link is now dead and I posted the new active linkMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Promoting The Salad SpinnerMy director told me a consultant mixes her drawing slips in it- neat idea. Any other ideas or great verbage?

Get your guests to TRY IT!The last show I used it, I had a guest come up and do the spinning of the strawberries. She bought it FULL PRICE!!!

1. What is the "Free Gift J&J Snack Foods - Survey on Whole Grains" offer?

The "Free Gift J&J Snack Foods - Survey on Whole Grains" offer is a promotional campaign by J&J Snack Foods that rewards customers with a free gift for completing a survey about their whole grain products.

2. How can I access the survey?

To access the survey, you can click on the provided link in the promotion or go to the J&J Snack Foods website and look for the survey banner. You may also receive a survey invitation through email or social media.

3. What is the free gift that I will receive?

The free gift may vary depending on the current promotion, but it is usually a sample of J&J Snack Foods' whole grain products or a coupon for a discount on their products.

4. Is there a deadline for completing the survey?

Yes, there is usually a deadline for completing the survey and claiming your free gift. This deadline will be stated in the promotion or survey invitation, so make sure to complete the survey before the specified date.

5. Are there any requirements or restrictions for participating in the survey?

The requirements and restrictions may vary depending on the promotion, but you will typically need to be a resident of the United States, have a valid email address, and be of legal age to participate. Some promotions may also have a limit on the number of participants or a limit on one free gift per household.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies