• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get a Free 2GB USB Bracelet with Pre-loaded Content - Limited Availability!

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 4 Posted By: farside
Views: 196 Replies: 1 Text
REGISTER for your 2GB Moreinterop USB bracelet, pre-loaded
with more information, including a video and Gartner Report. click here
(subject to availability)

Direct LinkMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

I lost my gold whisk!!!!WAHHH!!!!! :cry::cry::cry:I put it on last night as I was getting ready for our team meeting. At our meeting, a sister director presented one of her team members with the silver whisk and I reached to touch my gold whisk and it was gone!!! I got home and checked that it was not still in my jewelry box and then started freaking. I changed my clothes and found the chain in my bra, but no gold whisk. I also had another charm on my chain and that was gone too.I retraced my steps this morning and found the other charm (in the parking lot of the sandwich shop I stopped at for dinner), but did not find the whisk. :cry::cry::cry::cry:I know I can buy a new one from PC, but I just want to find the one I have!!!!!!

Oh bummer!!! :( Maybe it'll still turn up.

Okay, to add insult to injury today....I made a deposit this morning of the checks and cash from my shows this weekend, forgetting that one guest wrote a post dated check and asked me to hold it. I was a little distracted with my whisk missing, so I totally forgot about it. The bad thing is her check is from MY BANK, so it went through right away. The guest is obviously watching her account and emailed me about it and wrote that she hopes she isn't overdrawn because of it (with lots of exclamation points). I wrote back and apologized profusely and offered to pay her overdraft fee if it happens. It's only fair. It was my mistake.Lesson learned--no more postdated checks. If you can't pay today, I don't take your order. Give it to your host before we close.Ugh.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

What a day! Here's hoping your whisk shows up soon! Say a prayer to St. Anthony.

Oh Deb...I am sorry about your crappy day :(

Wow Deb, 24 hours of totally sucky stuff. Here's hoping the next 24 hours are nothing like the last ones!

Lisa

Been there...done that! I lost my first gold whisk and after MANY hours of searching , ordered another one from HO. It cost about $50 :eek: (That was years ago so not sure what the replacement cost is now!)

Deb,

Has it turned up yet? I'm hoping and praying for you!!!!

Related to Get a Free 2GB USB Bracelet with Pre-loaded Content - Limited Availability!

1. What is the capacity of the USB bracelet?

The USB bracelet has a capacity of 2GB, which is equivalent to approximately 500 songs or 1000 photos.

2. How do I register for the USB bracelet?

To register for the USB bracelet, click on the provided link and fill out the registration form. Please note that availability is limited and registration does not guarantee a bracelet.

3. What is pre-loaded content?

Pre-loaded content refers to the information that is already stored on the USB bracelet. In this case, the bracelet comes with a video and Gartner Report for your convenience.

4. Is there a cost for the USB bracelet?

No, the USB bracelet is being offered for free. However, availability is limited and registration is required.

5. Can I choose the content that is pre-loaded on the USB bracelet?

No, the content that is pre-loaded on the USB bracelet is predetermined and cannot be changed. However, you can still use the bracelet to store your own files and information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies