• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free ProGamer DogTag with Registration - Limited Supply!

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 0 Posted By: farside
Views: 231 Replies: 1 Text
Select the box at the bottom that says, SEND ME THE FREE PROGAMER DOGTAG!For a limited time we are rewarding all of our new members with a limited edition ProGamer DogTag. No strings attached. Just register With ProGamer and we will send you an aluminum laser engraved PG DogTag. Limit one per household and you must have a valid US address. The DogTag may take up to 45 days to receive, so Please be patient. We have a limited supply So dont wait!More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Cooking Shows In Action DVDI had my meeting last night. I played Jennifer Soto's section of this dvd and it was awesome. Did any of you notice that along with the dvd came a directors' training guide? It plans out your March, April and May meetings. I did the March one called "Cluster Movie Night." It was so easy! My team got a lot from it, they learned so much about doing a hands-on cooking show that they never would have gotten from one of our meetings. They had specific things they were looking for like how did she get guests involved with the product, how did she encourage feedback.

Michelle

My Director pointed it out to me. I think they talked about it at Exec Seminar. I am going to be doing it at my meeting next week. I am so glad to hear that it worked well for you.

We did an interactive as well there are 2 recipes and steps on cs-both are good

Looks like I'll be changin' up what I had planned for next week!!!! ;)

morfia said:
We did an interactive as well there are 2 recipes and steps on cs-both are good

Where are these?

Demo---interactive --recipessearch that thread---

It is a monitor cord, similar to what you would use to hook your computer monitor to the cpu. If you go to Best Buy they would know what you are talking about.

Buying a big screen tv is then a tax deduction!

Michelle

1. How do I register to receive the free ProGamer DogTag?

To register, simply click on the box that says "SEND ME THE FREE PROGAMER DOGTAG!" at the bottom of the page.

2. Is there a limit to how many free DogTags I can receive?

Yes, there is a limit of one DogTag per household.

3. How long will it take to receive the DogTag?

The DogTag may take up to 45 days to receive, so please be patient.

4. Do I need a valid US address to receive the free DogTag?

Yes, you must have a valid US address to receive the DogTag.

5. Is there any catch or hidden fees for receiving the free DogTag?

No, there are no strings attached and no hidden fees. The DogTag is completely free for new members of ProGamer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
micocina
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies