• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forThose of You Who Use the Folders With Pockets...

In summary, the folders with pockets are suitable for both hot and cold food, with two insulated pockets to maintain the desired temperature. They are also suitable for outdoor use, made with durable materials and easy to clean. They can be folded for storage and are dishwasher safe.
pampermejolene
Gold Member
This week they are on sale at Office Depot for 1cent, limit 20! YAY! I'm stocking up.

Hopefully I'll have some better fall months than what I've been having!

Wow! Thanks for posting this. That is great to know. I will have to visit a few days this week to take advantage of this price.

Wish we had an Office Depot here....wonder if Staples is the same "chain". Probably don't have that deal here though. I'll have to check it out. Thanks for sharing! :)

Someone posted something about Staples last week (we don't have one here). How long is the Office Depot sale going?

I checked the ad and it said sale is good through Sat. 7/19

Do we still get our 20% off of that? That would mean they would have to pay us to take them, wouldn't it? hehe

Our discount at OD is actually contracted pricing. but if there's a sale we get the lower of the 2 prices. So we'd get the folders for a penny. Hmm... I picked up 30 at Staples last week. Wonder if I should think positive that I'll need 20 more for the season. ;)

Related to forThose of You Who Use the Folders With Pockets...

1. Can the folders with pockets be used for both hot and cold food?

Yes, the folders with pockets are designed to keep both hot and cold food at their desired temperatures. The pockets are lined with insulated material to maintain the temperature of the food inside.

2. How many pockets are included in the folder?

The folders with pockets come with two pockets, allowing you to store multiple items or keep your food and utensils separate.

3. Are these folders suitable for outdoor use?

Yes, the folders with pockets are perfect for outdoor use. They are made with durable materials that can withstand outdoor elements and are easy to clean.

4. Can the folders be folded for storage?

Yes, the folders with pockets are designed to be foldable for easy storage. They can be easily flattened and stored in a drawer or cabinet when not in use.

5. Are the folders with pockets dishwasher safe?

Yes, the folders with pockets are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Simply place them on the top rack of your dishwasher and run a normal cycle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef131doreen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PChef_ang
  • pampermejolene
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • ChefBeckyD