• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Implemented Belinda's 2+2+2 System?

In summary, Belinda's 2+2+2 System is a goal setting and productivity strategy that involves breaking down goals into smaller, achievable tasks and scheduling them into 2-year, 2-month, and 2-week intervals. It works by helping individuals set and achieve their goals in a structured and systematic way, and can be beneficial for anyone looking to improve their time management and achieve their desired outcomes. There is a book available by Belinda Johnson that provides a step-by-step guide to implementing the system, and potential benefits include increased productivity, improved time management, and a sense of accomplishment.
PamperedK
Silver Member
Belinda Ellsworth talks about a 2+2+2 system - a call 2 days after the show, 2 weeks after delivery and then 2 months later (and every 2 months if they say it's ok). She said teams that do this see increases in their business up to 50%.

This is something I really want to implement...I'm curious if anyone has done so and has a system they use to keep track. I need to find a simple way to track these calls (folders in a tickler system maybe? reminders in Outlook?). Would love to hear what you have implemented!

Hi there! I have actually implemented a similar system in my business and have seen great results as well. I use a combination of folders in a tickler system and reminders in Outlook to keep track of my follow-up calls. For the initial call 2 days after the show, I make a note in my Outlook calendar to remind me to make the call. For the 2 weeks and 2 months follow-up calls, I have a folder in my tickler system labeled "Follow-Up Calls" where I keep track of who I need to call and when. This system has worked well for me and has helped me stay organized with my follow-up calls. I highly recommend giving it a try and seeing how it works for you. Good luck!

Hello!

I have been using Belinda's 2+2+2 system for a few months now and have seen a significant increase in my business. I highly recommend implementing it into your routine.
As for keeping track, I have found that using a tickler system with folders for each customer works well. I also set reminders in my Outlook calendar for each follow-up call. It may take a little extra organization, but the results are worth it. Good luck!

What is Belinda's 2+2+2 System?

Belinda's 2+2+2 System is a goal setting and productivity strategy created by life coach and author Belinda Johnson. It involves breaking down your goals into smaller, achievable tasks and scheduling them into 2-year, 2-month, and 2-week intervals.

How does the 2+2+2 System work?

The 2+2+2 System works by helping individuals set and achieve their goals in a structured and systematic way. It involves breaking down big goals into smaller, more manageable tasks and scheduling them into specific time frames. This helps individuals stay focused and organized, and ultimately achieve their desired outcomes.

Is the 2+2+2 System suitable for everyone?

The 2+2+2 System can be beneficial for anyone looking to set and achieve their goals in a structured and organized manner. It can be particularly helpful for those who struggle with time management and need a clear plan of action to stay on track.

Are there any resources available for implementing the 2+2+2 System?

Yes, Belinda Johnson has written a book titled "The 2+2+2 System: A Proven Formula for Achieving Your Goals and Living Your Best Life". This book provides a step-by-step guide to implementing the system and includes helpful tips and examples.

What are some potential benefits of using the 2+2+2 System?

Some potential benefits of using the 2+2+2 System include increased productivity, improved time management, and a sense of accomplishment as goals are achieved. It can also help individuals stay focused and motivated, and provide a clear roadmap for achieving their desired outcomes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefPEI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • esavvymom