• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyers for Party Guests Folders

In summary, the person is getting folders ready for a party, and would like some advice on what flyers to put in them. They suggest the opportunity brochure, the 100 ways to use stoneware flyer, the twixit clip flyer, the nylon scraper flyer, and the if you spent $115 pamplet. They also suggest the plastic pen case and the if you spent $115 document.
naekelsey
Gold Member
I am getting folders ready for a party on Friday, trying something new. I would like to have one of our catalogs, a pen, a blank piece of paper (for notes) and then some flyers but I am not sure what flyers I should put in them. Any suggestions, with the actual flyer Please! LOL!

Thanks bunches

KISS
(Keep it simple, sweetie!)
Maybe just our opportunity brochure? I put those in my lapboards so EVERYONE has the chance to take one for themselves or someone they know even if they don't want to approach me.

In the past, I have included... the 100 ways to use stoneware flyer, the twixit clip flyer, the nylon scraper flyer... you could also do the well stocked kitchen... or a bingo card if you want to play games.

I use Pocket Folder, Side A gets the Order Form and Catalog, Side B gets a recipe card, guest info slip, and the "if you spent $115" pamplet that way the can SEE what they could get for their money.:eek:

Plus there are slots to put business cards, where I printed out "Referral Reward" for them to take and use to refer a friend... that might be a thing to get from Vistaprint :rolleyes:

I got a plastic pen case from a friend of mine who sells creative memories products. The cover fits on itself so I can just set the folders and the pens on a side table and have a neat little way to travel them (plus if one bursts its in a case ;) )

Attachments

• If you spent $115.doc
    52 KB · Views: 436
Love the If you spent $115. doc!! Have never heard or seen anything like it...Also, I have never heard of the Twixit Clip Flyer, can someone post it?

Thanks

Also, what is the Well Stocked Kitchen?

Never mind..Found both documents in the files section..

Wow I love the "if you spent $115" idea. That is great!

That's a great flyer! Isn't it the Large Bar Pan, though, that's in the new kit?

Yes, it is the large bar pan!

1. What are Flyers for Party Guest Folders?

Flyers for Party Guest Folders are promotional materials that you can include in your party folders to give to your guests. These flyers highlight the latest and most popular Pampered Chef products, as well as any special offers or discounts that may be available. They are a great way to introduce your guests to our products and entice them to make a purchase.

2. How do I obtain Flyers for Party Guest Folders?

Flyers for Party Guest Folders can be obtained through your Pampered Chef consultant. They can provide you with the necessary materials to include in your party folders, such as flyers, catalogs, and order forms. If you do not have a consultant, you can also contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I customize the Flyers for Party Guest Folders?

Yes, you can customize the Flyers for Party Guest Folders with your contact information and party details. This is a great way to make the materials more personal and ensure that your guests have all the necessary information to place an order. Your consultant can help you with the customization process.

4. How many Flyers for Party Guest Folders should I include in each folder?

We recommend including at least one flyer per party folder. However, you can also include multiple flyers if you have a larger party or if you have a specific product or offer that you want to highlight. Your consultant can help you determine the appropriate amount for your party.

5. Can I distribute Flyers for Party Guest Folders outside of parties?

Yes, you can distribute Flyers for Party Guest Folders outside of parties, such as at events or to friends and family. These materials are a great way to share the Pampered Chef products and opportunities with others. Just make sure to include your contact information so interested individuals can reach out to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aPamperedBride
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Nay0403
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom