• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host and Guest August '07 Flyer

In summary, the Host and Guest Flyer for August has a blank text box for information that can be filled in by the user, a pdf format for easy printing, and two versions- one for June and one for July.
pamperedchefdudeky
Here is the Host and Guest Flyer for August that I use. In the Word document I put a blank text box over my information, so you should be able to just click in it and type yours. I also saved it in a pdf format for everyone without Word. Hope it helps!

Attachments

• Host and Guest August 2007 Blank.doc
    338 KB · Views: 488
  • Host and Guest August 2007 Blank.pdf
    187.3 KB · Views: 426
can you please refresh me??What are July specials ?

thanks

liz

pamperedchefdudeky said:
Here is the Host and Guest Flyer for August that I use. In the Word document I put a blank text box over my information, so you should be able to just click in it and type yours. I also saved it in a pdf format for everyone without Word. Hope it helps!

Hey - does anyone have one for July like the August one above?

I have ones posted like the ones above for July and August in their own threads

Does anyone know how to crop the HO Host and Guest Special Flyers so we can cut and paste just the product photos and the boxes detailing the specials?

legacypc46 said:
Does anyone know how to crop the HO Host and Guest Special Flyers so we can cut and paste just the product photos and the boxes detailing the specials?
There's a camera icon in the tool bar on the adobe docs. Click on that and then move the curser to cover the area you want to copy. It will copy it to a clipboard and you can copy it to a word doc.

The Uagust host special needs to be updated to reflect the 2 new items that are included.

Does anyone know how to get the pictures from a Word document to copy to the inline text of an e-mail? My newsletter has two pictures that won't copy onto an e-mail.

Beth,

Thank you thank you thank you. I am so computer challenged. Never noticed the camera....would have been clue-less even if I did.

This worked. :)

kris

A couple of months ago, someone posted smaller versions of what is above, but it was for June & July host & guest specials. Does anyone know how to do the same for July & August? I do still have a few July spots I'd like to book, but I also want to start booking August. I'd love to have both months' specials on one sheet so I can try to book both months. Thanks!

Thank you! The flyer is great! I love having both on the same sheet of paper.

Man, I'll be looking for this every month! What a paper and ink saver!!!! You're the best, pamperedchefdudeky! Thank you!!

1. What is the theme of the Host and Guest August '07 Flyer?

The theme of the Host and Guest August '07 Flyer is "Summer Sizzle." This flyer features products and recipes perfect for summer entertaining and grilling.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a party during the month of August?

Hosting a party during the month of August allows you to take advantage of our exclusive Host offer - the Grill Pan & Press Set for only $20 with a $650 party. You will also earn free and discounted products based on your party sales.

3. Can I still earn free products if I am unable to have an in-person party?

Yes, you can still earn free products by hosting a virtual party. Simply gather orders from your friends and family and submit them online. You will still receive all the same benefits as an in-person party host.

4. Are there any special promotions for guests at August parties?

Yes, our guests can take advantage of our "Summer Lovin' Deals." These are limited-time offers on select products, available at a discounted price with a $75 purchase or more.

5. How do I book a party for August?

To book a party for August, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. Your consultant will work with you to choose a date, time, and format that works best for you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchefdudeky
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
dsmegnky
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies