• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a June Host and Guest Flyer? Check Out Our Word Version!

In summary, the Host and Guest June 07 Flyer is a special promotional flyer from Pampered Chef offering exclusive deals and discounts for hosts and guests at a Pampered Chef party in June 2007. To receive the offers, you must host a party during that month. The offers cannot be combined with other promotions, but you can still earn host rewards. The offers are only available through in-home parties and are not available for purchase online. If you are unable to host a party in June, you cannot receive the flyer offers, but your Pampered Chef consultant may have other deals available.
pamperedchefdudeky
Here is the Word version of the June Host and Guest Flyer. I will try and get the PDF version added later this morning. This one also has a blank text box over my information. You should be able to just click on the area and type your information.

Attachments

• Host and Guest June 2007 Blank.doc
    317 KB · Views: 353
Last edited:
Here is the PDF format

Attachments

• Host and Guest June 2007 Blank.pdf
    171.7 KB · Views: 291
Awesome job... thank you for sharing!!!:)

Have you done July or August yet?

Yes, they are are in their own threads

Thanks so much!! Having the specials on the same sheet help me save ink and paper!! I love them!! :) :) :)

1. What is the Host and Guest June 07 Flyer?

The Host and Guest June 07 Flyer is a special promotional flyer from Pampered Chef that offers exclusive deals and discounts for both hosts and guests at a Pampered Chef party held in June 2007.

2. How do I receive the offers in the Host and Guest June 07 Flyer?

To receive the offers in the Host and Guest June 07 Flyer, you must host a Pampered Chef party during the month of June 2007. As a host, you will receive special discounts and free products based on the sales at your party.

3. Can I combine the offers from the Host and Guest June 07 Flyer with other promotions?

No, the offers in the Host and Guest June 07 Flyer cannot be combined with any other Pampered Chef promotions. However, you can still earn the host rewards and benefits in addition to the discounts and free products in the flyer.

4. Are the offers in the Host and Guest June 07 Flyer available online?

No, the offers in the Host and Guest June 07 Flyer are only available through in-home Pampered Chef parties held in June 2007. These exclusive deals are not available for purchase online.

5. Can I still receive the offers in the Host and Guest June 07 Flyer if I am unable to host a party in June?

Unfortunately, the offers in the Host and Guest June 07 Flyer are only available for hosts who hold a party in June 2007. However, there may be other promotions and deals available for guests at your party, so be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • pamperedchefdudeky
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies