• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Out Who Won: The Big Reveal of the Winner | Greg's Identity Revealed

In summary, Jodi is the winner of the 500,000th post on a forum. This was part of a contest set up by Greg, and the prize is an $80 Gary Coxe CD. Jodi plans to share it with everyone.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I have no idea! Greg?

Inquiring minds want to know? and we are not patient!!!:eek:

Yes, we are. This is the most exciting part of my day!! :)

Yes, I really need to get back to work, my break is over - I have customers to care for!!!!

janetupnorth said:
Yes, I really need to get back to work, my break is over - I have customers to care for!!!!

Tell'em to hold on!! HA!!

I have had the HARDEST time getting work actually done since I am back at work b/c I was able to stay on here so much when I was at home HA!! I am re-learning to multi-task b/c I don't think my post count has gone down, ha!!

You're kidding me? No flippin' way! Which post in that thread was the 500,000 one? Too cool Greg! Thanks bunches!

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's so neat that it was you!!!

Congratulations Jodi! He said it was your post saying 7 more to go!

It's fixed!!

Just kidding....... congrats Jodi!!

Way to go, Jodi!!! Congratulations!

jrstephens said:
congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's so neat that it was you!!!

Thanks! I never win anything. My dd and dh do but not I! And I was just coming on here to pump everyone up and maybe help bring out the lurkers so they can join us in this super fun place :D

pampchefrhondab said:
It's fixed!!

Just kidding....... congrats Jodi!!

LMAO Now THAT'S funny!

Thanks Janet and Marie France!

Way to go girl..........................Your soooooooooo lucky..

Flamingo said:
Way to go girl..........................Your soooooooooo lucky..

Thanks Andrea!

wooohooo Jodi! CONGRATS!

Congrats!! (but someone fill me in - I have been away 3 weeks!)

chefmeg said:
wooohooo Jodi! CONGRATS!

PamperedDor said:
Congrats!! (but someone fill me in - I have been away 3 weeks!)

Thanks Meg!

Thanks Doreen! Greg started a contest (contest #6 - which Janet says should be #7:):)) that stated we were getting close to our 500,000 post (I 'think' he started it back when we were around 2000 away) and stated there would be a prize for the person who posted the 500,000 post so we've all been on here being silly and trying to get the board closer, sooner. The prize was an $80 Gary Coxe CD - The Ultimate Life That is Possible For You.

OHHH!! So a double WHOOO HOO Jodi!

Apparently I missed that one. Congrats Jodi!

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc133/louisakwee/happydance.gif

Whooo Hoooo!

Doin' the happy dance for you!!

Jodi, I don't think I said "Congrats!" yet. So, CONGRATS!

congrats!!! Let us know how you like the CD!!

Thanks Kacey, Stacy, Kelly, Jill (I 'think' that's your name JAE - ?) and Chris. And when I'm done I'll share with all of you too :D

Congratulations!:thumbup:

so...... what does she get? hmmmmm huh...huh...huh....

I want a recount!!... :)

just kidding.. congrats Jodi!!!!..

Thanks Rae and Terry.

And Terry it was Gary Coxe's CD (see the thread contest #6) and also the thread (New for CS I have a proposal) - I'm gonna share with EVERYBODY!! :D

Related to Find Out Who Won: The Big Reveal of the Winner | Greg's Identity Revealed

1. Who won "The Big Reveal" for Greg's Identity?

The winner of "The Big Reveal" for Greg's Identity was announced during the season finale of the show. The winner was revealed to be Sarah Jones, a 26-year-old aspiring chef from Chicago.

2. How was the winner determined?

The winner was determined through a combination of judges' scores and audience votes. Each week, the judges would evaluate the contestants' culinary skills and creativity, while the audience voted for their favorite dishes on the show's website. The final decision was based on these scores and votes.

3. Was there a prize for the winner?

Yes, the winner of "The Big Reveal" received a grand prize of $100,000 in cash and a one-year contract with Pampered Chef. They also had the opportunity to be featured in the company's marketing campaigns and collaborate with top chefs in the industry.

4. Will there be a second season of "The Big Reveal"?

At this time, there is no official announcement about a second season of "The Big Reveal." However, the show's success and positive reception from viewers make it likely that there will be future seasons.

5. Can I watch the full season online?

Yes, all episodes of "The Big Reveal" are available to watch online on the show's official website or streaming platforms such as Hulu or Amazon Prime. You can also catch up on missed episodes through your cable provider's on-demand service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lacychef
  • quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
Replies
Views
Symara