• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Finding the Director Override Report

In summary, people have had their tarot cards read for many reasons. Some are interested in the readings for entertainment purposes, while others are looking for guidance or insight.
jwpamp
HELP! Where is the "Director Override Report"?I have no idea where to find it...I haven't needed to check it out lately and was wondering how to find it.

Thanks for helping!

It's in Pampered Partner... you'll need to download your monthly data and then go to the report. It's in Cluster Management. :)

I switched to P3, but still have PP on my laptop...thank you!! I thought I was going crazy!

Happy to help! :)

Janice - what do you do with it?

I can't get PP to update my Director Reports....ugh!

As for what I do with it; when I speak to my consultants, I used to refer to "Susie's" show or "Carrie's" show...I got out of the habit, though. I wanted to start up again.

I'll try to update again tomorrow, maybe they are updating the software this weekend!

The September report isn't available yet... usually sometime at least after payday... normally on the 10th. That's probably why you got an error. Hope that helps! :)

Has anyone had their tarot cards read?

Years ago I worked for a woman who gave each of us a tarot reading for our birthdays. Pretty cool! I've also seen the long line for those waiting to have theirs read at the Renaissance Festival.

--Jenny L

Never have, never will. Choose not to mess with that.

I have had them read before but none if it was accurate. I did go to a psychic this past spring and she was right on the money!! Kind of freaky!!

Attachments

• flightinvite.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 172
  • flightinvite.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 177
I went to a psychic before but she wasn't really accurate?

One of my aunts was doing it for fun years back. I think it's fun too.

chefkristin said:
I have had them read before but none if it was accurate. I did go to a psychic this past spring and she was right on the money!! Kind of freaky!!

What one thing do you remember that was accurate? One you can share with the goup?

--Jenny L

Everything she said was accurate. The one thing that sticks out in my mind is that we were talking about my grandmother and how she was standing behind me at the reading. (My grandmother was like my right arm and I had an awful time when I lost her). I basically needed to know she was happy. The one thing though that sticks out is The lady in the middle of telling me something stopped what she was saying mid sentence and asked me why she was hearing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star. I told her this is the first song my son ever sang from beginning to end. He just stood up out of the blue on his bed and sang his little heart out. But during this whole thing I felt like we weren't alone. The psychic told me my grandmother was there and she heard him sing. That was a big ole tug at the heart strings.

She also told me she was seeing a farm, and cookies. Not normal cookies, but like for a special occasion. I grew up in a 100% Italian family on my mom's side. When my grandparents came over hear on the boat from Italy, my family was the first to own property on the street I grew up on. It was in fact a working farm with Cows and chickens and apple orchards all around. My grandmother was big into the Christmas cookies. Especially the Pizelles and the anissette cookies. Every Christmas she would make all kinds of cookies. It was a tradition in our family that my mom and aunt still do to this day.

I've had my cards read as well, by others a number of times... some were better readings than others... some were spot on including a great reading I got from a person I'd never met before. I also have two decks of my own but prefer the older of the two that I have. I only do readings for friends on request and can't read my own cards usually. The last time I had them read the conversation I had with the reader after the reading was far richer than anything I got out of the reading itself. Funny how that works sometime. I also have a pendulum I sometimes use though I'm still learning to use it. I've had my chakras 'read' before though and found that to be a very interesting experience. Same with the divining/dowsing rods I got this year from a local dowser. I've read up on it, just haven't gotten out in the field with them... and they're too big to use in the house *giggle*... I should have picked up the smaller pair... I've always been impressed with how well some folks have been at finding things, especially water with rods...

lkprescott said:
I've had my cards read as well, by others a number of times... some were better readings than others... some were spot on including a great reading I got from a person I'd never met before. I also have two decks of my own but prefer the older of the two that I have. I only do readings for friends on request and can't read my own cards usually. The last time I had them read the conversation I had with the reader after the reading was far richer than anything I got out of the reading itself. Funny how that works sometime.

Are you familiar with the Bear cards? The native american equivelant to the tarot cards based on animals? (I think that's their name)

--Jenny L

I have had it done but I was a little aprhensive but got a good reading... now I am just plain scared to go back in case I get a not so good one!
scared004.gif

I don't believe it but it can be fun!

jlevernier said:
Are you familiar with the Bear cards? The native american equivelant to the tarot cards based on animals? (I think that's their name)

--Jenny L

No, not familiar with them. They sound intriguing! My decks are the Barbara Walker Tarot and the Dragon Tarot set that features artwork by Peter Prackanow (or however his last name is spelled)... LOVE those dragons! His earth dragon adorns my mousepad. The BW deck just 'speaks' to me better... the images pop out and tell me what I need to know.

Related to Help! Finding the Director Override Report

What is the Director Override Report?

The Director Override Report is a tool used by Pampered Chef directors to track their team's sales and performance. It provides a detailed breakdown of individual consultant sales, commission earned, and any overrides earned by the director.

How do I access the Director Override Report?

To access the Director Override Report, log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "Reports" tab. From there, click on the "Director Override Report" link under the "My Team" section.

What information does the Director Override Report include?

The Director Override Report includes a summary of your team's sales and commission, as well as a breakdown of each individual consultant's sales and commission. It also shows any bonuses or overrides earned by the director from their team's sales.

How often is the Director Override Report updated?

The Director Override Report is updated in real-time, so you can access the most current information at any time. However, it may take up to 24 hours for all sales and overrides to be reflected in the report.

Can I export the Director Override Report?

Yes, you can export the Director Override Report as a CSV file by clicking on the "Export" button at the bottom of the report. This allows you to save and manipulate the data in a spreadsheet program for further analysis.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • princessmeshelle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
princessmeshelle
  • crystalscookingnow