• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feb OOF Specials & Double Points - :love: LOVE, LOVE, LOVE:love:

In summary, the Feb specials are amazing and Kris has the best customer service! Double points are great and I'm excited to start using them.
ChefKrisB
Gold Member
here's a Feb OOF...enjoy!
PS...:love: LOVE, LOVE, LOVE:love: the Feb specials!!! and Double pts!! :eek:

Attachments

• Feb 08 outside order form.doc
    224 KB · Views: 707
Awesome Kris -- thanks!

I am having a hard time with the lines overlapping eachother. Is it just my computer? I think that happened when I tried to view the Dec and Jan OOF's too. If someone can help, I'd really appreciate it. I love the OOF's here.

Bumping for anyone that can tell me how to fix it on my end....

Do you need to change the margins in your document? Sometimes I have to do that when downloading from here.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Trish1953 said:
Do you need to change the margins in your document? Sometimes I have to do that when downloading from here.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

what do you change your margins to? Thank! :)

I'm new, what are double points? Don't want to look too dumb....

Trish1953 said:

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Maybe, don't know how to do that though. I'm computer lame.

Double-points are for YOU. It is part of the trip incentives, where you get 2 points for every dollar in sales instead of one.

jan OOF???Your February one was so awesome!!! Do you have one for Jan?:eek: PLEEEEEASE

nevermind i found it! I just joined this site, and i have to say....I love it!!! Everyone's ideas are so great. It's so nice to have something like this to share with eachother!Cant wait to start chating!:)

Jan and Feb Outside Order FormsBumping for anyone looking for Jan and/or Feb OOFs...:balloon:

Attachments

• Jan 08 outside order form.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 354
  • Feb 08 outside order form.doc
    224 KB · Views: 398
Thanks. Love your personalized OOF!

There is a choice between either sprinkle but it appears that you can have both by your order form. Maybe put a check box instead of the quantity?

Thanks for the OOF.They are great!

Thanks for making these for us!

Just curious: what kind of feedback are you getting from guests on the 'kit option'? I think it's a great idea!
leggy

Related to Feb OOF Specials & Double Points - :love: LOVE, LOVE, LOVE:love:

What are the Feb OOF Specials?

The Feb OOF Specials refer to the February offers and promotions available at Pampered Chef. These specials are only available for a limited time and can include discounts, free products, or other incentives for customers.

What does "Double Points" mean?

Double Points is a rewards program at Pampered Chef where customers can earn points for every dollar spent on products. During the Feb OOF Specials, customers can earn double the usual amount of points for their purchases, allowing them to accumulate rewards faster.

How can I take advantage of the Feb OOF Specials?

To take advantage of the Feb OOF Specials, simply shop online or through a Pampered Chef consultant during the promotional period. Make sure to check the website or consult with your consultant to see which products are included in the specials and how to earn double points.

Is there a limit to how many products I can purchase during the Feb OOF Specials?

No, there is no limit to how many products you can purchase during the Feb OOF Specials. However, keep in mind that some products may have limited quantities and could sell out quickly, so it's best to act fast.

Do the Feb OOF Specials apply to all Pampered Chef products?

No, the Feb OOF Specials may only apply to select products. Make sure to check the website or consult with your consultant to see which products are included in the specials and how to earn double points.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKrisB
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • quiverfull7
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
Replies