• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

3 Month With Recruiting: Jan/Feb

In summary, to get started with recruiting for Pampered Chef, reach out to your upline leader or visit the recruiting section on the website. You can also attend events or use social media to connect with potential recruits. The benefits of recruiting for Pampered Chef include earning extra income through commissions, building a team for leadership bonuses and incentives, and expanding your network and developing new skills. To track your progress for the 3 Month With Recruiting program, use the Recruiting Tracker tool on the website. You can still participate in other Pampered Chef programs while working on this program, but prioritize your recruiting efforts. The deadline to complete the 3 Month With Recruiting program is the end of February, so make sure to meet the requirements within
kam
Staff member
Here is a 3 month format with just Jan and Feb specials. The third "month" spot has the recruiting special for Jan/Feb.

Attachments

• JanFebRec2011_fillable.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 456
THANK YOU!! I was just logging on here to look for something like this. :)

You Rock! Thanks so much Kam....it is really appreciated!

Thank You!!!!! Love 2 months with recruiting

KAM - You are a TREASURE! Thanks!

Thank you everyone for your kind words!!! :blushing:

Love this one! Thank you for making these.

LOVE THIS FORMAT!!! I usually use the 3mo one but I start to worry that I won't book my current month or the next month if I'm always showing further out. This solves that and kills two birds with one stone! THANKS ((HUGS))

1. How do I get started with recruiting for Pampered Chef?

To get started with recruiting for Pampered Chef, you can reach out to your upline leader or visit the recruiting section on the Pampered Chef website. You can also attend recruiting events or use social media to connect with potential recruits.

2. What are the benefits of recruiting for Pampered Chef?

Recruiting for Pampered Chef can provide you with the opportunity to earn extra income through commission from your recruits' sales. You can also build a team and earn leadership bonuses and incentives. Additionally, recruiting can help you expand your network and develop new skills.

3. How do I track my recruiting progress for the 3 Month With Recruiting program?

To track your recruiting progress for the 3 Month With Recruiting program, you can use the Recruiting Tracker tool on the Pampered Chef website. This tool allows you to track your progress, set goals, and monitor your success.

4. Can I still participate in other Pampered Chef programs while working on the 3 Month With Recruiting program?

Yes, you can still participate in other Pampered Chef programs while working on the 3 Month With Recruiting program. However, it is important to prioritize your recruiting efforts during this time and make sure you are meeting the requirements for the program.

5. Is there a deadline to complete the 3 Month With Recruiting program?

Yes, the deadline to complete the 3 Month With Recruiting program is the end of February. This program is only available for the months of January and February, so it is important to stay on track and meet the requirements within this time frame to receive the rewards and incentives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
lewisbj
  • ChefKrisB
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
pamperms
  • dannyzmom