• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Request for Kam's Help with Creating Mini PC OOF - March Guest Specials

If you want to print the OOF's as is, without any modifications, you can just go to the printer dialog box and choose "Print 2 per page." Then, you have to flip the pages to print them two sided if you want both sides, and it's a tad smaller than half a page.
Jolie_Paradoxe
Gold Member
Hi Kam,

Sorry to single you out, but I would love your help! Any chance you'd be willing to create a mini version of PC's OOF with the March guest specials? Ideally, I'd like 2 per page and I have NO clue how to go about doing it. :blushing:

Any help would be appreciated. Even a how to would work! lol

Thanks!

I know I'm not Kam, but in the printer dialog box, you can se the scaling to print 2 per page. You have to flip the pages to print them two sided if you want both sides, and it's a tad smaller than half a page.

NooraK said:
I know I'm not Kam, but in the printer dialog box, you can se the scaling to print 2 per page. You have to flip the pages to print them two sided if you want both sides, and it's a tad smaller than half a page.

This way works well ... but you have to flip it and print it again.

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Hi Kam,

Sorry to single you out, but I would love your help! Any chance you'd be willing to create a mini version of PC's OOF with the March guest specials? Ideally, I'd like 2 per page and I have NO clue how to go about doing it. :blushing:

Any help would be appreciated. Even a how to would work! lol

Thanks!

Not sure if this is what you are looking for. I just took the available March OOF from CC and put them 2-up in a Word doc (which is basically the same result as Noora had descibed). I was able to make the OOF's push completely as far as possible to keep them as large as possible.

Is this what you were looking for? Or where looking for a re-designed OOF??

Thanks!

Attachments

• MarchOOF_2Up_ver1.doc
    745 KB · Views: 299
NooraK said:

Noora, I appreciate it! I had no idea we could do that with printer settings....I'll have to play with it and see what happens....my printer is lame and doesn't even give me the option to print greyscale. I'm sure it's me and not the printer, but I like blaming it instead. ha ha

kam said:
Not sure if this is what you are looking for. I just took the available March OOF from CC and put them 2-up in a Word doc (which is basically the same result as Noora had descibed). I was able to make the OOF's push completely as far as possible to keep them as large as possible.

Is this what you were looking for? Or where looking for a re-designed OOF??

Thanks!

That's EXACTLY what I was hoping for! You are way too kind to even consider redesigning one for me! lol I appreciate you doing this work for me....for the lightning speed and for helping me out! YOU ROCK!!!

So that I do not ask you to do this every month....how do you do it? Is it something someone with min knowledge could do?

Thanks again! I can't even express how much it's appreciated. You help us look good! lol

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
That's EXACTLY what I was hoping for! You are way too kind to even consider redesigning one for me! lol I appreciate you doing this work for me....for the lightning speed and for helping me out! YOU ROCK!!!

So that I do not ask you to do this every month....how do you do it? Is it something someone with min knowledge could do?

Thanks again! I can't even express how much it's appreciated. You help us look good! lol

I am glad this is what you wanted!!

Yes, this one was easy! In Acrobat, I chose the snapshot tool and highlighted the partI wanted to capture. Then I pasted it (twice) into a Word doc that I had set up as Landscape and I changed the margins so both would fit on one page.

Essentially, I made an image of the pdf and pasted it into Word...

Not sure if that helps.

1. What is "Kam - I Need Your Skills!"?

"Kam - I Need Your Skills!" is a popular cooking class offered by Pampered Chef. It is taught by expert consultants who will share their skills and techniques to help you become a more confident and efficient cook.

2. How long is the "Kam - I Need Your Skills!" class?

The class typically lasts about 2 hours, but may vary depending on the specific consultant and class content.

3. Do I need to have any prior cooking experience to attend "Kam - I Need Your Skills!"?

No, the class is designed for all skill levels. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced cook, you will learn new skills and techniques to enhance your cooking abilities.

4. What kind of recipes will be featured in "Kam - I Need Your Skills!"?

The class will cover a variety of recipes, including appetizers, main dishes, sides, and desserts. The specific recipes may vary depending on the consultant and class topic, but they will all be delicious and easy to make.

5. Is there a cost to attend "Kam - I Need Your Skills!"?

Yes, there is a fee to attend the class. However, the cost may vary depending on the consultant and class topic. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on pricing and class availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aPamperedBride
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • natural
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies