• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover May & June Guest Specials All in One Page - Step-by-Step Guide"

In summary, the featured products for the May & June guest specials include the Quick Cooker Set, the Nonstick Double Burner Griddle, the Deluxe Cooking Blender, the Flexible Cutting Mat Set, and the Outdoor Large Round Platter. These specials can be viewed on the Pampered Chef website and can be purchased as a discounted bundle. They will be available starting on May 1st and are only available while supplies last. Hosting a party during the promotion can also earn you free products based on the total sales.
kathijenkins
The May & June Guest Specials on one page?:( I can't figure out how to take them from the pdf & use them in a Word doc...I would appreciate any help!;)

Be our guest in May or JuneWill this one work? Linda

Attachments

• Be our guest in May or June.doc
    623 KB · Views: 446
time2cook said:
Will this one work? Linda

Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! That is absolutely P-E-R-F-E-C-T!!:sing:

glad to help

Hi there! I'm happy to help you figure out how to use the May & June Guest Specials in a Word doc. Here's a step-by-step guide:1. Open the PDF file containing the May & June Guest Specials.2. Highlight the text you want to use in your Word doc.3. Right-click on the highlighted text and select "Copy."4. Open a new Word document and right-click on the blank page.5. Select "Paste" to transfer the text from the PDF to your Word doc.6. You can now edit and format the text as needed in your Word doc.I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions. Happy cooking!

Related to Discover May & June Guest Specials All in One Page - Step-by-Step Guide"

1. What are the featured products for the May & June guest specials?

The featured products for the May & June guest specials include the Quick Cooker Set, the Nonstick Double Burner Griddle, the Deluxe Cooking Blender, the Flexible Cutting Mat Set, and the Outdoor Large Round Platter.

2. How can I view the guest specials for May & June?

You can view the guest specials for May & June by visiting the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Discover May & June Guest Specials" link. This will take you to a page that showcases all the featured products and their discounted prices.

3. Can I purchase the guest specials as a bundle?

Yes, you can purchase the guest specials as a bundle called the "May & June Guest Special Set." This set includes all five featured products for a discounted price and is available for a limited time only.

4. When will the May & June guest specials be available?

The May & June guest specials will be available for purchase starting on May 1st and will be available until June 30th. However, the guest specials are only available while supplies last, so it is recommended to purchase them early.

5. Can I earn free products by hosting a party during the May & June guest specials promotion?

Yes, as a host for a Pampered Chef party during the May & June guest specials promotion, you can earn free products based on the total sales of your party. This is a great way to earn even more of your favorite Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gailz2
  • dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views
kam