• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Updated Feb & March Outside Order Form

In summary, the Updated Feb & March Outside Order Form is a new version of the order form for orders placed during February and March. It can be accessed by logging into your Pampered Chef account and selecting the form under the "Order Forms" tab. While the regular order form can still be used during these months, the updated form offers the latest product offerings and discounts. This form is only available to Pampered Chef consultants and can be filled out in the same way as the regular form.
ChefKrisB
Gold Member
Hey all!

I updated the Feb OOF with the DCB special on it....thought I would re-post.

And, here is March too!

Attachments

• feb 2011 oof.doc
    1 MB · Views: 448
  • march 2011 OOF.doc
    350 KB · Views: 621
thank you so much

You ROCK!

Sandi

They look great!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!

all this time I've been using the downloaded version from CC... I like yours SO much better!! Do you post these every month?

You are all welcome. :)Brenda, I try to get them posted for each month. Sometimes, life gets in the way....some of you may remember that dry spell for awhile! LOL
But, I do try to make sure to get them up. Enjoy!

What is the purpose of the Updated Feb & March Outside Order Form?

The Updated Feb & March Outside Order Form is a new version of our order form that is specifically designed for orders placed during the months of February and March. It includes updated product offerings and special discounts for this time period.

How do I access the Updated Feb & March Outside Order Form?

You can access the Updated Feb & March Outside Order Form by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Order Forms" tab. From there, you can select the Feb & March Outside Order Form and download it.

Can I still use the regular order form for orders during February and March?

Yes, you can still use the regular order form for orders during February and March. However, using the Updated Feb & March Outside Order Form will ensure that you have access to the latest product offerings and discounts for these months.

Do I need to be a consultant to use the Updated Feb & March Outside Order Form?

Yes, the Updated Feb & March Outside Order Form is only available to Pampered Chef consultants. If you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can sign up on our website or contact a current consultant for more information.

Are there any special instructions for filling out the Updated Feb & March Outside Order Form?

No, the Updated Feb & March Outside Order Form can be filled out in the same way as the regular order form. Just make sure to pay attention to the updated product offerings and discounts for this time period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
lmc1821
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefKrisB
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies