• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficiently Manage Pantry Orders with OOF Forms | Get Better Results Today!

In summary, "Oof" is a term used by Pampered Chef to describe expired or no longer fresh pantry items. These items should be regularly checked and replaced. Pantry items should be stored in a cool, dry place and follow expiration dates. Some items can be frozen but should be used within a reasonable time. Organizing can be done in various ways and some common pantry items used in Pampered Chef recipes include flour, sugar, baking powder, spices, oils, and canned goods.
chefsusieq
I'm wondering how you all handle orders that come in with the OOForms that we find here that have pantry items. When I use the OOF that doesn't have the pantry section, I end up refunding money because they pay me too much. Any solutions? I love the OOFs and that is my only problem.

I have a note in my host packet about not taxing pantry items but if they do it anyway I usually just round up that much on their order. It's usually not that much. Usually though most of my customers pay with credit card so I don't even have to worry about it.

I agree.... I use the amount as a round up for the heart donation. Even with the regular outside order forms that I print off CCorner. The guest list all the products in the top section and ignore the bottom pantry and book section.... if they can't take the time to read and submit too much money. If It is a credit card, I only charge them the computer price. I don't think I (or my host) should have to worry about returning a dollar or two because they didn't take the time to read the form.

1. What is an "Oof" in relation to pantry items?

An "Oof" is a term used by Pampered Chef to describe a pantry item that is no longer fresh or has expired. It is important to regularly check your pantry items for "Oofs" and replace them as needed.

2. How should I store my pantry items?

Pantry items should be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. It is also important to follow the expiration dates on the packaging and properly seal opened items to maintain freshness.

3. Can I freeze pantry items?

Some pantry items, such as flour and nuts, can be frozen to extend their shelf life. However, it is important to store them in airtight containers and use within a reasonable amount of time to prevent freezer burn.

4. How do I organize my pantry items?

Organizing pantry items can be done in various ways, such as grouping items by type or alphabetically. It is also helpful to use clear containers or labels to easily identify and access items.

5. What are some common pantry items used in Pampered Chef recipes?

Some common pantry items used in Pampered Chef recipes include flour, sugar, baking powder, spices, oils, and canned goods such as beans and diced tomatoes. It is always a good idea to keep these items stocked in your pantry for easy meal preparation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kylev
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies