• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do I Need to Adjust Taxes for Pantry Items in My First Show?

In summary, to find a Pampered Chef consultant near you, simply visit their website and use the "Find a Consultant" feature. You can also ask friends and family for recommendations. Hosting a party is a great way to earn free products and discounts, and you can do so in-person or virtually. To place an order, you can work with a consultant or order directly from the website. The return policy allows for returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase. To become a consultant, you can sign up through a current consultant or on the website and receive training and support.
calebsmom0822
Hi Everyone!! This is my first post..I'm a new consultant and have thorougly enjoyed reading all your expert advice and creative flyer ideas and such! You all are an awesome bunch of WONDERFUL people!! I'm looking forward to being apart of this great community!! Anyways..on to my thread...

I'm putting in orders for my first show....I'm in Missouri, so we have a food tax as well as the shipping is taxed... Do I have to do anything different when it comes to the Pantry items?? I inserted the correct tax rate for shipping and food and sales...so that should be the end of it, right?? I really feel like this is a stupid question..but this is my first show!!
Thanks in advance for your help!!

Nicole Camejo

As long as you put all the correct information in for the tax options you should be fine.

Thanks so much for your help tlenn!! I greatly appreciate it!!

Nicole

1. How do I find a consultant near me?

To find a Pampered Chef consultant near you, simply visit our website and click on the "Find a Consultant" link. From there, you can enter your location and a list of nearby consultants will appear. You can also ask friends and family if they know of any consultants in your area.

2. Can I host a party and earn free products?

Yes, hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free products and discounts. You can either host an in-home party or a virtual party. Simply contact a consultant or visit our website to learn more and schedule a party.

3. How do I place an order?

You can place an order with a Pampered Chef consultant or directly on our website. If you have a consultant, they can assist you with placing your order and answer any questions you may have. If you do not have a consultant, you can easily create an account on our website and place your order.

4. What is the return policy?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your Pampered Chef purchase. If for any reason you are not, you can return the item within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Simply contact your consultant or our customer service team for assistance with returns.

5. How do I become a consultant?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant is a great way to earn extra income, meet new people, and share your love for cooking. You can sign up through a current consultant or directly on our website. We provide training and support to help you succeed in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • pcchris
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchris
  • PCMelissa