• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feb Heart Dish Special: Online Only Promo - How Does HO Process and Commission?

In summary, the Feb Heart Dish Special includes the Heart Dish, Mini Heart Silicone Spatula, and Heart Mini Serving Spoons for a price of $25. The Heart Dish can also be purchased separately for $20 and is oven-safe up to 450°F. This special offer is available for a limited time only while supplies last.
frozenchef
Gold Member
Quick question - the new promotion for the Heart Dish says it's available online - I tried to put one in on PP+ and it wouldn't recognize it - I know that e-mail said it's online only - so does HO process all of that? Then do we get commission if we don't do anything in PP+ with it?

Only onlineTo order, customers need to go to the outlet on your personal website. The SA heart dish is under guest specials. It is all processed by HO, but you still get your commission.

Robin

If it's available online only, then it's like the outlet. It can only be ordered on individual orders that are not affiliated with a show. Those orders are processed directly by HO and you don't have to do anything, except collect commission.

Thanks chefann! You are always so helpful! :)

WOW! Not to sound too B*****, but am I blocked by everyone? :grumpy: I responded with the same info Ann did, one post above. What's the deal?

Robin

It's okay Priscilla. That has happened to me (and most of us) plenty of times. Posts are made near to the same time or other posts are placed in between and an answer is missed. Don't take offense.

...besides everyone thinks Ann knows everything and they just assume that she had the answer and is the one to thank. :p

(JK - Ann you know we love you.)

I'm not quite sure these are going to sell. I did several shows in January and tried selling it then and no one was interested.

It depends on your crowd and how you present them. I sold 15 in Jan.

Related to Feb Heart Dish Special: Online Only Promo - How Does HO Process and Commission?

1. What is included in the Feb Heart Dish Special?

The Feb Heart Dish Special includes the Heart Dish, the Mini Heart Silicone Spatula, and the Heart Mini Serving Spoons.

2. How much does the Feb Heart Dish Special cost?

The Feb Heart Dish Special is currently priced at $25.

3. Can I purchase the Heart Dish separately?

Yes, the Heart Dish is available for purchase separately at the regular price of $20.

4. Is the Heart Dish oven-safe?

Yes, the Heart Dish is oven-safe up to 450°F.

5. How long will the Feb Heart Dish Special be available?

The Feb Heart Dish Special is available for a limited time only, while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
kbuck
  • DebbieSAChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies