• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Guest Special Apply to Fundraisers?

C
cookingabcs
Quick question... does the guest special apply for fundraisers? I have a huge church group doing a fundraiser and they were all excited to do it, espeically with stoneware on sale this month and I was just told that someone went online to place an order and the stones weren't coming up as on sale. I checked the REcipe for Success and NOWHERE does it say that they aren't eligible for the guest special.. I says that Host benefits aren't available but nothing about guest benefits.

I tried to call HO but of course it's closed. This woman is ordering over $300 in stuff, not to mention all the orders the coordinator has already collected thinking that the stoneware was 20% off. If I have to go back and tell her that it doesn't count b/c it's a fundraiser, I'll be REALY PISSED!!!:mad:

Although, to say mysekf and having to cover all that 20% commission, I could just submit it as a cooking show and give them my commission. hummmm.. this is the first fundraiser I've evern done so I really don't know how to handle this situation.

Any advice would be great!

TIA!!

Alison

They do get the guest special. And the organzier of the fundraiser usually gets to choose a host special as a thank you.. i'm not sure what happens in a case where there is only one choice, with with the option two purchase 2 at 60%. But when I did a fundraiser the guests got the special:)

It does work on a Fundraiser. Call the lady and have her put the order in over the phone. It could be that she is clicking on the wrong thing. Also, it could be that the guest special has to be entered in by you. I'm not sure.

Is she clicking on guest special?? The sale prices don't come up under the regular heading... the guests have to click on the heading guest special and order them through there.

the special applies. As Jaime noted, they have to click on the GUEST SPECIAL category when they order, not on the STONEWARE category.

Is she ordering under the Fundraiser Name? If she isn't that would be the only reason I could think of that the Guest Special didn't show up since there's a guest special link under the hosts/organizations name.

1. "Does the guest special apply for fundraisers?"

Yes, the guest special does apply for fundraisers. As long as the fundraiser is a qualifying cooking show, guests can take advantage of the current guest special.

2. "I have a huge church group doing a fundraiser and they were all excited to do it, especially with stoneware on sale this month."

That's great to hear! Fundraisers can be a great way to raise money for a cause while also enjoying some discounted products.

3. "I was just told that someone went online to place an order and the stones weren't coming up as on sale."

If the stoneware is not showing up as on sale online, it could be due to a technical issue. It's best to contact Home Office to resolve this issue.

4. "If I have to go back and tell her that it doesn't count b/c it's a fundraiser, I'll be REALY PISSED!"

It can be frustrating when things don't go as planned, but it's important to remember that fundraisers are still a great opportunity to raise money for a cause and have a fun cooking show.

5. "This is the first fundraiser I've ever done so I really don't know how to handle this situation. Any advice would be great!"

If you're unsure about how to handle a situation with a fundraiser, it's always best to reach out to Home Office for guidance. They have experience with fundraisers and can provide helpful advice and solutions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KarenMarie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Monty060609
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
munkee41182
  • mandydollie