• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Father's Day Sales: Get High-Quality Photos of New Products

In summary, the Father's Day sale features new products such as a grill master set, personalized cutting board, and stainless steel cookware set. The sale will last for two weeks, from June 1st to June 14th. Unfortunately, the consultant discount cannot be applied to sale items. The photos of new products are for promotional purposes only and not available for purchase, but the actual products can be purchased during the sale. Coupons and discount codes can be used on Father's Day sale items, but some exclusions may apply. Contact your consultant for more information.
AlowayFamily
Gold Member
Hi there!

I am trying to create a flyer to encourage Father' Day sales. I have a flyer from last year, but I want to update the photos. I went to my PWS and copied pictures from the photo area but they are grainy when I enlarge them.

Does anyone have suggestions to help me get photos of the new products? I really want to put a picture of the grill basket on the flyer.

Thanks!

When copying the pictures, are you copying the little thumbnail from the area where we can pick pictures for our news section or are you first clicking "Show Larger"? Or you can try copying it from the actual product description on your PWS. That should get you a picture that is large enough to put on a flyer without having to re-size too much.

Oh, good idea! I'll view larger and copy it that way. Actually, now that you mention it, I think that is how I have copied them in the past, is from the product description on my news page.Thanks for your help!

1. What new products are included in the Father's Day sale?

The Father's Day sale includes a variety of high-quality photos featuring our newest products, such as our grill master set, personalized cutting board, and stainless steel cookware set.

2. How long will the Father's Day sale last?

The Father's Day sale will run for two weeks, starting on June 1st and ending on June 14th. Don't wait too long to take advantage of these great deals!

3. Can I use my consultant discount on Father's Day sale items?

Unfortunately, our consultant discount cannot be applied to sale items, including those featured in our Father's Day sale. However, we do offer special discounts and promotions exclusively for our consultants throughout the year.

4. Are the photos of the new products available for purchase?

No, the photos of our new products are for promotional purposes only and are not available for purchase. However, you can purchase the actual products featured in the photos during our Father's Day sale.

5. Can I use a coupon or discount code on Father's Day sale items?

Yes, you can use eligible coupons and discount codes on Father's Day sale items for additional savings. However, please note that some exclusions may apply. Contact your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • cathyskitchen