• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Their a 30 Day Challenge With the New Kits?

In summary, the 30 day challenge with the new kits from Pampered Chef is a program that helps new consultants get familiar with their products. To participate, one must purchase a new kit and then access daily tasks and resources through the website or social media. The challenge is open to all consultants, not just new ones, and completing tasks earns points for rewards like free products or discounts. Unfortunately, the challenge is only for those with a new kit, but promotions may offer opportunities to join in the future.
sarahsworld2000
I love the 30 day Challenge flyer! I have several possilble recruits because of this flyer. I was about to "try" to update it for the new April Incentive. But last week I had a gal who noticed that the picture is of the old kit products and not the new kits. Does anyone have one with the new kit pictures (before I spend hours trying to update it ;) ).
Thanks,
Sarah

Since I didn't hear back. I went ahead and made one.

Attachments

• 30 Day Challenge Apr 2012.doc
    1.4 MB · Views: 525
Thank you! This is terrific!

Sarah, can you let me know where you got the pictures as I would like to make up a Canadian one and our prices are different.
Thanks
Danielle

You beat me to it Sarah :) My exec just sent it out the other day :)

1. What is the 30 day challenge with the new kits?

The 30 day challenge with the new kits is a program designed to help you get the most out of your new Pampered Chef kit. It includes daily tasks, tips, and recipes to help you become comfortable and confident using your new products.

2. How do I participate in the 30 day challenge?

To participate in the 30 day challenge, simply purchase a new kit from Pampered Chef. Once you receive your kit, you will have access to the daily tasks and resources through our website or through our social media channels.

3. Is the 30 day challenge only for new consultants?

No, the 30 day challenge is open to all Pampered Chef consultants. Even if you have been with us for a while, you can still join in the challenge to learn new tips and tricks for using your kit.

4. Are there any rewards for completing the 30 day challenge?

Yes, there are rewards for completing the 30 day challenge! After completing each task, you will earn points. The more points you earn, the more rewards you will receive, such as free products or discounts on future purchases.

5. Can I still participate in the 30 day challenge if I don't have a new kit?

Unfortunately, the 30 day challenge is only available to those who have purchased a new kit from Pampered Chef. However, we regularly offer promotions and specials on our products, so keep an eye out for opportunities to get a new kit and join in the challenge!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • bunksc
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • fotojunkie