• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Up for the 30 Day Challenge?

with the contact information left blank.THANK YOU a hundred times!!!!!! =)THANK YOU a hundred times!!!!!! =)
fotojunkie
Hello all!

I just updated my version of the 30 day challenge flyer. Enjoy :)

Isabelle

Attachments

• 30 Day Challenge Jan 2012.doc
    498.5 KB · Views: 606
Thanks, but you need to edit this. You have an addition error in the full kit column.
Total Cash and Prodcts is 1337 and total benefit is 1178

could someone make it a jpeg file so we can post on facebook. Thanks

Thank Linda. I think I had it right the first time, but must have goofed it the second time around. Here's the updated version for everyone :)

pamperedlinda said:
Thanks, but you need to edit this. You have an addition error in the full kit column.
Total Cash and Prodcts is 1337 and total benefit is 1178

Attachments

498.5 KB · Views: 459
Ann,

You would need to download the Word document in order to update it with your contact information. Then simply click "print screen," paste into Paint, crop if necessary, then save it as a .jpg so you can post it on your FB wall. I also do this step with the host special flyers. HTH!

aried said:
could someone make it a jpeg file so we can post on facebook. Thanks

fotojunkie said:
Ann,

You would need to download the Word document in order to update it with your contact information. Then simply click "print screen," paste into Paint, crop if necessary, then save it as a .jpg so you can post it on your FB wall. I also do this step with the host special flyers. HTH!

I can't do this. Does anyone have any suggestions?

here's a .jpg

NOTE: This post has been edited and this attachment is correct.

Last edited:
lt1jane said:
here's a .jpg

Thank you, Jane! However, the dollar amounts are incorrect....
Total cash & products should be $1337. and Total benefit to you should be $1178. I noticed that the Total cash & products on the original document is incorrect also.

Can you edit the .jpg?

fotojunkie said:
Thank Linda. I think I had it right the first time, but must have goofed it the second time around. Here's the updated version for everyone :)

The Total cash & products should be $1337, not $1377.

Thanks so much for doing this!!

PampChefDeb said:
Thank you, Jane! However, the dollar amounts are incorrect....
Total cash & products should be $1337. and Total benefit to you should be $1178. I noticed that the Total cash & products on the original document is incorrect also.

Can you edit the .jpg?

Thanks, I downloaded the first image not realizing that the info was not correct and the corrected one was a few posts down. I always edit my posts and attach updates to the original post so that people download the correct/current infomation.

lt1jane said:
Thanks, I downloaded the first image not realizing that the info was not correct and the corrected one was a few posts down. I always edit my posts and attach updates to the original post so that people download the correct/current infomation.

The corrected one is still incorrect. Total cash and product value should be 1337 not 1377

pamperedlinda said:
The corrected one is still incorrect. Total cash and product value should be 1337 not 1377

If you check my .jpg, it says $1337. I checked it and did the math before I reposted it. The word document may not be correct, but the .jpg is.

Thank you so much!!!:thumbup:

this looks so awesome, I just cant seem to print it correctly.. can someone who can open it convert to a pdf or wp doc? I would really appreciate it!!!!!!

Sandra

natural said:
this looks so awesome, I just cant seem to print it correctly.. can someone who can open it convert to a pdf or wp doc? I would really appreciate it!!!!!!

Sandra

Here's the .pdf version with the contact information left blank.

Attachments

• 30 Day Challenge.pdf
    284.7 KB · Views: 513
THANK YOU a hundred times!!!!!! =)

natural said:
THANK YOU a hundred times!!!!!! =)

You're so very welcome!!

Thanks so much!

I must have had a bad day when I got all the math wrong :confused:
Here's the Word doc one last time (I prefer this version b/c it's easier to update every month)

Attachments

498.5 KB · Views: 438

1. What is the January 30 Day Challenge?

The January 30 Day Challenge is a program designed by Pampered Chef to help individuals kickstart their healthy eating habits for the new year. It involves following a 30-day meal plan and incorporating Pampered Chef products into your cooking routine.

2. Is the 30 Day Challenge suitable for all dietary restrictions?

Yes, the 30 Day Challenge offers customizable meal plans that cater to various dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free. You can also modify the recipes to fit your specific needs.

3. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate?

No, the January 30 Day Challenge is open to everyone! You do not have to be a consultant to join the program and reap the benefits of healthy eating with Pampered Chef.

4. Will I need to purchase any special products for the 30 Day Challenge?

While the 30 Day Challenge does incorporate the use of Pampered Chef products, it is not necessary to purchase any specific items. You can use what you already have in your kitchen or substitute with similar products.

5. What kind of support is provided during the 30 Day Challenge?

Pampered Chef offers a supportive online community where you can connect with other participants, share tips and recipes, and get guidance from certified health coaches. There are also weekly check-ins and resources to keep you motivated and on track throughout the challenge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Sunshine2925
  • bunksc
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Karen Weber