• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the May 30 Day Challenge: Update Flyer Now!

In summary, the "30 Day Challenge May" is a program designed by Pampered Chef to help individuals improve their health and wellness through daily challenges, recipes, and tips. It is open to anyone, regardless of whether they have Pampered Chef products or not, and can be accessed by signing up on their website for free. Participants can join at any time during the month.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
Has anyone updated the 30 day may challeng flyer?

Thanks,

Karen

I am looking for a Canadian copy of this too please....

Here you go.

Sorry ... I don't see an attachment ....

Hope I did it right :D

Attachments

• 30 Day Challenge - May 2012.doc
    499.5 KB · Views: 410
Anyway someone can make this a pdf file by chance? Word documents never open right for me.

Linzwebb2 said:
Anyway someone can make this a pdf file by chance? Word documents never open right for me.

Here ya go!

Attachments

• May 2012 30-day Challenge PDF.pdf
    143.6 KB · Views: 376
Thanks so much!!!

You're welcome! It's not fillable, but that shouldn't stop one from adding a label or stamp.

1. What is the "30 Day Challenge May" all about?

The "30 Day Challenge May" is a program created by Pampered Chef to help individuals improve their overall health and wellness through healthy eating and cooking habits. It consists of daily challenges, recipes, and tips to help you achieve your health goals over the course of 30 days.

2. Is the "30 Day Challenge May" only for people who have Pampered Chef products?

No, the "30 Day Challenge May" is open to anyone who is interested in improving their health and wellness. While some of the challenges and recipes may feature Pampered Chef products, they are not required to participate in the program.

3. How do I sign up for the "30 Day Challenge May"?

To sign up for the "30 Day Challenge May", simply visit our website and click on the "Join Now" button. You will be prompted to create an account and from there, you will have access to all the resources and challenges for the program.

4. Are there any costs associated with the "30 Day Challenge May"?

No, the "30 Day Challenge May" is completely free to participate in. We want to make this program accessible to everyone who is looking to improve their health and wellness, so there are no costs or fees involved.

5. Can I join the "30 Day Challenge May" at any time during the month?

Yes, you can join the "30 Day Challenge May" at any time during the month. We understand that everyone's schedules and commitments may differ, so you can start the program whenever it is convenient for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bunksc
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • fotojunkie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
fotojunkie
  • Brenda.the.chef