• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Dad's Digital Photo Book for Father's Day!

In summary, where is the best place to order one of these? Kodak, Costco, and Walmart have options, but Shutterfly is the best according to the person writing this summary.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
Where is the best place to order one of these? I want to make one for DH for Father's Day. I know it's early, but if I don't start now, I won't get it done.

I'm talking about taking digital photos & having them put into a binded book, not just a scrapbook. I don't have the energy, time or desire to try & do a crafty scrapbook. I have a vacation one that I started at least a year ago & haven't finished it yet.

Doesn't Kodak have one of those options? Maybe Costco also -

Snapfish has one, so does Apple (through iPhoto). Creative Memories also has a printed bound book that you can make simple or intricate.

I use shutterfly and I have also used Photoworks. I think there is one by Picaboo also that has more options but seems to take longer to load the pictures, etc and I'm impatient.

My favorite now is Shutterfly but just check out the ones everyone has listed to see what backgrounds "speak" to you.

I did one for the grandmas for Mother's day last year (and one for myself) and they expect one this year. I need to get started!

I've used shutterfly.com

I used Walgreens.com to make one for my Mom for Christmas from the trip to Hawaii we had taken. You just uplaod your pics to the site. Then you can chose the layout and place your pics and add captions, you can pick out different backgrounds too and you can pick the color of the cover. Mine turned out great.

I've made one on Shutterfly and I love it. Don't forget to go through Ebates! http://www.ebates.com/referral/0408bonusosu.htm?referrerid=vh5%2B8aFNhaH4IIDnl30yrw%3D%3D

I think Walmart does them too.

A friend of mine just started with this DS company. It does what you're talking about. I think. Here's her info in case you're interested. I won't put her phone number on, but her website is on here.

Kim Yancy
Independent Heritage Makers Star Consultant

www.kimsbookshelf.com

I like the program from Creative Memories. We've used the free program (and lots of free pages/themes), and also the paid upgraded version. I think you can get them cheaper elsewhere (ours was about $40 for 20 pages, linen cover (our preference)), but I found the program really easy to use and the results really good!

I love Picaboo. I use them for my photobooks and photo invites.

Winkflash does the bound books too, but not "CM" style. They also have great prices for regular prints when you first sign up, and flat rate shipping, which is great for when you have 4 years worth of prints to order like me (when I actually get the time to choose which ones to order...) :)

I'm also a consultant for Heritage Makers, but am giving that up soon. Their books are great quality and I love them, but they are pricier than the other companies. Pretty much you get what you pay for-the quality is top. I have to admit, though, I struggle with the site and it is not very user friendly. If you are really good at the computer, go for it. I have gone over to the dark side for my daughter's one year book (Snapfish). The quality is great, cheaper and VERY user friendly system. Good luck!

JUst got an email from winkflash with a coupon code for some stuff...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
40% Off Select Gifts
Perfect for Mom
Get Mom something you know she'll love and cherish for years to come, a cool photo gift! We're giving you 40% off some great items:

Stretched Canvas from $17.99
Tote bags only $10.17
Cutting Boards only $13.17
11-oz Mugs only $5.37
15-oz Mugs only $8.37
Coupon Code:
MOM987

I've used Shutterfly for four years now, and I love their photobooks. I'm sure all the others people have mentioned are great, too, but that's the only one I really have more experience with, so that's the only one I can tell you about! :) Good luck...they really do make great gifts.

CVS does this too and I think they are even on sale this week with your CVS card. I was thinking of making a couple for to give for Mother's Day.

I forgot, picaboo has a coupon for 50% off your first order and a buy one get one free also.

ChefJWarren said:
Their books are great quality and I love them, but they are pricier than the other companies. Pretty much you get what you pay for-the quality is top.

I found Heritage Makers's products to be fantastic quality, but I agree they are priced accordingly. I wouldn't have minded the price so much, but the shipping was what got me. I ordered a calendar, and the shipping was $10. The calendar arrived in a cardboard envelope. And there is no option to get a reduced shipping cost through a show, since it doesn't come into play until you actually order the item after creating it. I would have much rather paid $2-3 more per item to have the shipping already included.

Other than that, I thought the product was fantastic.

Becky0216 said:
I forgot, picaboo has a coupon for 50% off your first order and a buy one get one free also.

Do you know where I can get this coupon? The storybook that I just created is already $95. :eek: :eek: Granted it's 47 pages & more like a novel, but I'd love to get it at a reduced price if I can!

1P50PO-CW
That should work for 50% off your first photo book order through picaboo.
There is also MDAY25 for 25% off
buy one get one- 1PB1GF-CB
YOU CANT combine coupons though.
Thats a big book you made. Are you doing an album or a story?

NooraK said:
I found Heritage Makers's products to be fantastic quality, but I agree they are priced accordingly. I wouldn't have minded the price so much, but the shipping was what got me. I ordered a calendar, and the shipping was $10. The calendar arrived in a cardboard envelope. And there is no option to get a reduced shipping cost through a show, since it doesn't come into play until you actually order the item after creating it. I would have much rather paid $2-3 more per item to have the shipping already included.

Other than that, I thought the product was fantastic.

Amen to that, sista!! The same went for consultants too! I got tired of paying over the top for shipping. I called and questioned shipping a couple of times and they said they were covering "handling" charges too. Who knows!

Thanks for the coupon codes!

I'm not sure what the difference is. It's 48 pages with pictures & captions. :)

you can do all that on Picaboo. I do some pretty elaborate books with them.

Related to Order Dad's Digital Photo Book for Father's Day!

1. How do I customize the digital photo book for Father's Day?

To customize the digital photo book, simply select the "Order Dad's Digital Photo Book for Father's Day!" option on our website and follow the prompts to upload your chosen photos and add personalized captions.

2. Can I include photos from my phone or social media accounts?

Yes, our digital photo book allows you to easily upload photos from your phone or social media accounts. You can also choose to add photos from your computer or cloud storage.

3. Is there a limit to the number of photos I can include in the book?

No, there is no limit to the number of photos you can include. However, we recommend selecting your favorite and most meaningful photos to ensure a high-quality and cohesive book.

4. How long will it take for the digital photo book to be delivered?

The delivery time will depend on your location and the shipping method you choose. Standard shipping typically takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping can take 1-2 business days. Please allow additional time for processing and customization.

5. Can I preview the digital photo book before placing my order?

Yes, you will have the opportunity to preview your digital photo book before placing your order. This allows you to make any necessary changes or edits before finalizing your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • nay62
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • etteluap70PC