• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Get PC's New Product Photos on My FB Page?

In summary, the purpose of having new product pictures for Facebook is to showcase your products in a visually appealing and eye-catching way, attract potential customers, and keep your page and brand image fresh. It is recommended to update product pictures at least once a month, though this may vary depending on the business. While it is not necessary, hiring a professional photographer can greatly enhance the quality of product pictures. To make product pictures stand out, use high-quality images, props, interesting backgrounds, and different angles. It is generally not recommended to use stock photos, as they may not accurately represent the products and can make the brand seem less authentic.
babywings76
Gold Member
I love the new product photos PC put up on their FB page, but it won't let me copy them. They are different and much nicer than the pictures on our PWS's. Any tips on how I can snag the photos and put them on my own FB page? I just hate directing people to the main PC page...too much craziness over there. :cool:

Nevermind...I think I figured it out. I noticed at the lower left under the pictures, it said "Download". I clicked that and my computer downloaded a copy of them. I'm trying to create an album now, so we'll see how it goes. :)

Not sure which pics, but can you bring them up and Right-click on it? Can you then choose Save Picture as.... and you should be able to save it out as a .jpg and maybe a .bmp if I'm not mistaken.

Bumping this because a couple people asked how to get the pictures. :)I also noticed that these same pictures are in the photo gallery on our PWS's where we customize our sites. I have an iMac, so I'm not sure if it works the same for other computers, but what usually works is to just click, drag, and drop the pictures to my desktop and then I upload them to FB from there.Hope this helps! :)

on the facebook page under the picture is a "share" button. Click that and it copies the pic and article to your facebook page.

The reason I don't like to use the share button is that then my customers get directed to another consultant's or the PC page. I'd rather them spend time over at my place. ;) :D

What is the purpose of having new product pictures for Facebook?

The purpose of having new product pictures for Facebook is to showcase your products in a visually appealing and eye-catching way. This helps to attract the attention of potential customers and entice them to learn more about your products. Additionally, having new product pictures regularly can help keep your Facebook page and brand image fresh and up-to-date.

How often should I update my product pictures on Facebook?

It is recommended to update your product pictures on Facebook at least once a month. This will ensure that your page stays current and relevant, and also allows for the introduction of new products or updates to existing ones. However, the frequency of updates may vary depending on your specific business and industry.

Should I hire a professional photographer for my product pictures on Facebook?

While it is not necessary to hire a professional photographer, it can greatly enhance the quality and appeal of your product pictures on Facebook. Professional photographers have the expertise and equipment to capture your products in the best possible light and angle, making them more visually appealing to potential customers.

How can I make my product pictures stand out on Facebook?

There are a few ways to make your product pictures stand out on Facebook. Firstly, ensure that the pictures are high-quality and well-lit. Use props or interesting backgrounds to add visual interest to your pictures. Additionally, you can also experiment with different angles and perspectives to make your products look more unique and appealing.

Can I use stock photos for my product pictures on Facebook?

While it is possible to use stock photos for your product pictures on Facebook, it is generally not recommended. Stock photos may not accurately represent your products and can make your brand seem less authentic. It is best to use original pictures of your actual products to give customers a more genuine and accurate representation of what they can expect.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • babywings76