• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Family Decides to Take Gift Card for Disneyland Trip

I just hope I can get my camera! SO NOT TRUE! I have nothing planned except to be there during the free time! I'm so far behind on my business that I can't think that far ahead right now and with dh out of work, there won't be any extras this time. I just hope I can get my camera!
Jennie4PC
hen do we let PC know that e ould like the git card instead? Is it when the travel agency calls us? We as a amily decided to take the GC and take the kids to disneyland. We just coldnt find any good light deals. it as going to cost us 1250 ater the 600 to get us there. And we figured we could spend 7 days off season instead of 3 days busy season or the same price. Was looking forward to meeting a lot of you guys. Some day

Yes probably then but they are NOT going to call you . You are going to get the date as to when to them

ok good to know

When registration opens online you have to log in via CC and then you will be able to select the gift card option.The travel agency does not call you.

Has everyone that earned level 2 already bought the plane tickets? I am thinking I might have to take the gift card as well since we are flying from California.

I am waiting to get tickets until after I have confirmed the dates. I would like extra days but want to be sure I get them. I don't want to have to look for another place to stay because I have airline tickets for extra days. Does that make sense?

jbondr said:
I am waiting to get tickets until after I have confirmed the dates. I would like extra days but want to be sure I get them. I don't want to have to look for another place to stay because I have airline tickets for extra days. Does that make sense?

Yes it does. It seems like everyone already has everything all planned out an booked. I feel like I'm the only one that has no clue what's going on...

Christ Follower said:
Yes it does. It seems like everyone already has everything all planned out an booked. I feel like I'm the only one that has no clue what's going on...

SO NOT TRUE! I have nothing planned except to be there during the free time! I'm so far behind on my business that I can't think that far ahead right now and with dh out of work, there won't be any extras this time.

1. How do I redeem my gift card for a Disneyland trip?

To redeem your gift card for a Disneyland trip, you will need to visit the official Disneyland website and navigate to the section where you can purchase tickets. At checkout, you will have the option to enter your gift card information to pay for your tickets.

2. Can I use my gift card for other expenses during my Disneyland trip?

Yes, you can use your gift card for other expenses during your Disneyland trip, such as food, merchandise, and hotel stays. Simply present your gift card as a form of payment at any participating location within Disneyland.

3. Is there an expiration date for the gift card?

The expiration date for the gift card will be stated on the card itself. Most gift cards have a validity of 1-2 years from the date of purchase. Please check the expiration date before planning your Disneyland trip to ensure that your gift card is still valid.

4. Can I combine multiple gift cards for my Disneyland trip?

Yes, you can combine multiple gift cards for your Disneyland trip. When purchasing tickets or making other purchases, you will have the option to enter multiple gift card numbers to cover the total cost. You can also use a gift card in combination with other forms of payment if needed.

5. What if there is a remaining balance on my gift card after my Disneyland trip?

If there is a remaining balance on your gift card after your Disneyland trip, you can continue to use it for future purchases at Disneyland or any other participating locations. You can also check the balance of your gift card on the official Disneyland website or by calling the customer service number listed on the back of the card.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jwpamp
Replies
Views
jcwarr
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD