• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fairly New and a Little Confused

In summary, the "Fairly New and a Little Confused" program is a support system for new consultants at Pampered Chef, offering resources and guidance to help them in their first few months with the company. All new consultants are automatically enrolled and can expect training videos, webinars, one-on-one mentoring, and a dedicated Facebook group. The program is open to all first-year consultants and is completely free.
pampered_chef_amber
I need some help here please, When we get the new catalogs is that when the consultant can buy the new items or is there a specefic time that we have to do this? Do we order them through pp? This is my third month and I'm not getting many shows lined up. I was hoping a new year maybe this will help but i have had four cancellations already. I do have a party Saturday night so hopefully it will turn out good. Thanks

After you update your PP you should be able to order the sample packages thru it, or you can order them straight off Consultant's Corner that way you can see what all is in the packages but you are only allowed to order one sample package, so pick which you would want.
HTH

Actually you can order more than one package. BUT, you can only order one of each item. So you may combine packages for eg and get B, C and D if you'd like. IF you get A, it has it all so you can't get B etc. See below,

# Only one complete set of items may be ordered. If Package A is ordered, Packages B, C, and D may not be ordered. Package A can not be combined with B, C, or D.

# The spring/summer product packages can be ordered through PamperedPartner® using your Pampered Chef® Proprietary Debit Card in the paperwork/supply or noncommission orders section menu option Sample. Item numbers can be downloaded beginning January 23, 2006.

Hope that helps, :)

1. What is the "Fairly New and a Little Confused" program?

The "Fairly New and a Little Confused" program is a support system designed for new consultants at Pampered Chef. It provides resources and guidance to help new consultants navigate their first few months with the company.

2. How do I enroll in the "Fairly New and a Little Confused" program?

All new consultants are automatically enrolled in the "Fairly New and a Little Confused" program when they join Pampered Chef. There is no need to sign up separately.

3. What kind of support can I expect from the "Fairly New and a Little Confused" program?

The program offers a variety of resources, including training videos, webinars, and one-on-one mentoring from experienced consultants. There is also a dedicated Facebook group where new consultants can ask questions and get advice from others in the program.

4. Can I still participate in the "Fairly New and a Little Confused" program if I have been with Pampered Chef for more than a few months?

Yes, the program is open to all consultants who are still in their first year with Pampered Chef, regardless of how many months they have been with the company.

5. Is there a cost to participate in the "Fairly New and a Little Confused" program?

No, the program is completely free for all new consultants at Pampered Chef. It is just one of the many ways we support and invest in our consultants' success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jterre
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • bgupton
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies