• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fairly new and a little confused

Aug 24, 2005
I need some help here please, When we get the new catalogs is that when the consultant can buy the new items or is there a specefic time that we have to do this? Do we order them through pp? This is my third month and I'm not getting many shows lined up. I was hoping a new year maybe this will help but i have had four cancellations already. I do have a party Saturday night so hopefully it will turn out good. Thanks

jdavis

Veteran Member
May 20, 2005
After you update your PP you should be able to order the sample packages thru it, or you can order them straight off Consultant's Corner that way you can see what all is in the packages but you are only allowed to order one sample package, so pick which you would want.
HTH

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
Actually you can order more than one package. BUT, you can only order one of each item. So you may combine packages for eg and get B, C and D if you'd like. IF you get A, it has it all so you can't get B etc. See below,

# Only one complete set of items may be ordered. If Package A is ordered, Packages B, C, and D may not be ordered. Package A can not be combined with B, C, or D.

# The spring/summer product packages can be ordered through PamperedPartner® using your Pampered Chef® Proprietary Debit Card in the paperwork/supply or noncommission orders section menu option Sample. Item numbers can be downloaded beginning January 23, 2006.

Hope that helps, :)