• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ever Forget to Submit Host Special

In summary, the "Ever Forget to Submit Host Special" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef that allows hosts who have forgotten to submit their party orders to still receive the host rewards they would have earned. To be eligible, the host must have submitted their order within the designated time period, have a minimum of $200 in party sales, at least one booking from their party, and must have forgotten to submit their order before the deadline. The host can request to have their party order submitted late by contacting their consultant, and will receive the original host rewards as well as any additional host specials available at the time of their party. This promotion is not available for hosts who have already submitted their party order late. The end date for the promotion
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
my host kept saying she couldn't afford to spend a penny....so she used all her free money......but......she says she meant to order the stoneware a 60% off..order already shipped..

anyone ever done this and called home office...or do they just tell me its too late...????????

They will probably tell you it is too late. They are usually big sticklers on once it is submitted, it is done. I even called once because someone ordered the ice cream sandwich maker instead of the scoop. I called to try to change it or even start the exchange process early and we could not do anything with the original order. Never hurts to try, but be prepared for that answer. Sorry

In this case, I'd have her call customer service. She might get further than you because they want a happy customer.

What is the "Ever Forget to Submit Host Special" promotion?

The "Ever Forget to Submit Host Special" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef that allows hosts who forgot to submit their party orders to still receive the host rewards they would have earned. This promotion is only available for a limited time and has certain eligibility requirements.

Who is eligible for the "Ever Forget to Submit Host Special"?

In order to be eligible for this promotion, the host must have hosted a party and submitted their order within the designated time period. They must also have a minimum of $200 in party sales and at least one booking from their party. Additionally, the host must have forgotten to submit their party order before the deadline.

How does the "Ever Forget to Submit Host Special" work?

If a host is eligible for the promotion, they can contact their consultant to request to have their party order submitted late. The consultant will then submit the order and the host will receive the host rewards they would have earned if they had submitted their order on time. The host will also receive any additional host specials that were available at the time of their party.

Can I still earn the "Ever Forget to Submit Host Special" if I have already submitted my party order late?

No, this promotion is only available for hosts who have forgotten to submit their party order before the deadline. If you have already submitted your order late, you are not eligible for the "Ever Forget to Submit Host Special" promotion.

When does the "Ever Forget to Submit Host Special" promotion end?

The end date for this promotion varies and is typically announced at the beginning of the promotion period. It is important to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for the specific end date of the current promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Shawnna
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • SherryLynn