• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effective Fair Follow Up Letter: Borrowed and Personalized Tips"

In summary, a "Fair Follow up Letter" is a type of correspondence sent after a Pampered Chef party or event to thank the host and guests and follow up on orders or bookings. It is best to send it within 24-48 hours, but within a week is still acceptable. The letter should include a sincere thank you, a brief recap of products or services, special offers or promotions, a call to action, and your contact information and Pampered Chef website link. Personalization is recommended for each host or guest. While not mandatory, sending a "Fair Follow up Letter" is highly recommended for building relationships and retaining customers.
bbauman07
Gold Member
Part of this letter is borrowed from here part of it I did myself.Please tell me what you think? Should I change anything?

Attachments

• fair follow up letter.doc
    139.5 KB · Views: 556
I really like it! I think I am going to use it to mail out stuff to all my fair contacts that I got. I have almost 200, so I think I am going to break them into a few piles so that I can follow up and not need to rob a bank just to pay the postage!

Hi there! I think the letter is well-written and conveys your thoughts clearly. However, I would suggest adding some personal touches to make it more unique and heartfelt. You could also consider adding specific examples or anecdotes to support your points. Overall, great job! Just make sure to proofread for any grammar or spelling errors before sending it out. Best of luck!

Related to Effective Fair Follow Up Letter: Borrowed and Personalized Tips"

1. What is a "Fair Follow up Letter"?

A "Fair Follow up Letter" is a type of correspondence that is sent after a Pampered Chef party or event to thank the host and guests for their participation and to follow up on any orders or potential bookings. It is a great way to show appreciation and continue building relationships with your customers.

2. When should I send a "Fair Follow up Letter"?

The best time to send a "Fair Follow up Letter" is within 24-48 hours after the party or event. This shows promptness and keeps your business fresh in the minds of your customers. However, if you are unable to send it within this timeframe, sending it within a week is still acceptable.

3. What should I include in a "Fair Follow up Letter"?

A "Fair Follow up Letter" should include a sincere thank you to the host and guests for attending the party or event, a brief recap of the products or services that were showcased, any special offers or promotions, and a call to action for future bookings or orders. It is also a good idea to include your contact information and a link to your Pampered Chef website.

4. Can I personalize the "Fair Follow up Letter" for each host or guest?

Absolutely! Personalization is key in building strong relationships with your customers. You can mention specific products or recipes that the host or guests showed interest in, or even include a special note for each individual. This will make your letter more meaningful and show that you value their support.

5. Is it necessary to send a "Fair Follow up Letter"?

While it is not mandatory, sending a "Fair Follow up Letter" is highly recommended as it is a great way to show gratitude and continue building relationships with your customers. It also serves as a reminder for potential future bookings or orders. Taking the time to send a personalized letter can make a big difference in retaining customers and growing your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kisrae
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Chefstover2
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
  • ChefShalon
  • Pampered Chef Booths