• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Frosting Recipes for Kids: Chocolate & Vanilla

In summary, there are multiple frosting recipes available on Consultant's corner, including a chocolate buttercream frosting and a white frosting that is part of a doll cake recipe. There is also a cream cheese recipe that can be found by searching "frosting" on the website. These recipes are suitable for making with kids and can be used for both chocolate and vanilla flavors.
jcwarr
does anyone have an easy frosting recipe to make with kids for both chocolate and vanilla? thanks!!

not sure if this is why you are wanting them but i bet the new decorator set comes with a frosting recipe.....sorry i don't have it because i don't have the set yet...

Frostings
jcwarr said:
does anyone have an easy frosting recipe to make with kids for both chocolate and vanilla? thanks!!

I found these on Consultant's corner:
Chocolate Buttercream frosting
Ingredients:
1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
2 cups powdered sugar
1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate morsels

Directions:
1. In Classic Batter Bowl, beat butter on medium speed of electric mixer 1 minute or until smooth. Gradually add powdered sugar; beat until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.

2. Place chocolate morsels in Small Micro-Cooker®. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 1-1 1/2 minutes, stirring after each 20-second interval until melted and smooth. Add chocolate to butter mixture. Beat at medium speed until smooth, scraping sides and bottom of batter bowl, if necessary.

3. Attach desired tip to Easy Accent® Decorator; fill with about 1 cup of the frosting. Frost cooled cake with remaining frosting. Using decorator, pipe a decorative border around top edge and bottom of cake.

Yield: about 3 1/2 cups frosting (enough to frost one 8- or 9-inch layer cake or 24 cupcakes)

This is part of the doll cake recipe. This white frosting is yummy!

Frosting

1 package (2 pounds) powdered sugar (about 7 cups), divided
1 cup butter or margarine, softened
1/2 cup vegetable shortening
1 tablespoon clear vanilla extract
6-7 tablespoons milk, divided
Food coloring (optional)

For frosting, combine half of the powdered sugar with butter, shortening, vanilla and 3 tablespoons of the milk in large bowl. Beat with electric mixer until smooth. Add remaining powdered sugar. Beat until light and fluffy, adding more milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, as needed for good spreading consistency. Tint some of the frosting with food coloring, if desired.

There is also a cream cheese recipe on Consultant's corner. Go to search recipe and under keyword type the word frosting. It will give you quite a few that you can click on, others will tell you where you can find them in our cookbooks. Hope this helps.
Debbie

1. What ingredients do I need to make the chocolate frosting?

To make the chocolate frosting, you will need unsweetened cocoa powder, powdered sugar, butter, vanilla extract, and milk.

2. Can I use a different type of milk in the vanilla frosting?

Yes, you can use any type of milk in the vanilla frosting, such as whole milk, almond milk, or soy milk. Just make sure it is at room temperature before using.

3. How long does it take to make these frosting recipes?

The chocolate and vanilla frosting recipes take about 10 minutes to make, not including the time needed to let the butter soften.

4. Can I store the leftover frosting in the refrigerator?

Yes, you can store the leftover frosting in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Just make sure to let it come to room temperature before using again.

5. Can I use these frosting recipes for decorating cakes?

Yes, these frosting recipes are perfect for decorating cakes. Just make sure to let the cakes cool completely before frosting, and you can also add food coloring to create different colors for decorating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetgia
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Candice
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • SusanBP0129