• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do We Sell in Mexico? - TIA Sandi

In summary, Pampered Chef products are available for purchase in Mexico through their website or by contacting independent consultants. While most products are available, there may be limitations or differences in availability. All products purchased in Mexico come with a warranty and there may be additional shipping or customs requirements depending on the specific products and location.
sandilou
Silver Member
My new recruit's sister lives in Mexico 6 months out of the year. She might be interested in signing up! The question is, do we sell in Mexico? I think no, but I thought I better double check on that one.

TIA,
Sandi

We do sell in Mexico but the gal has to choose weather she is going to sell in the usa or mexico i had a gal interested in signing up and they told me at home office that if i sign her up i would have to start selling in mexico and lose my status in usa but if the lady signed up there is a referrral program for them so she signed up and she listed me and her referral person and i got 25.00 so yes we do but even though she lives there only 6 months she has to only sell there or sign up in usa and sell there. hope that helps you.

Hello Sandi,Great question! It's always important to double check before expanding into a new market. In this case, it's best to do some research on the demand for your product or service in Mexico and also consider any potential cultural differences or language barriers that may affect your sales. It's also important to look into any legal or regulatory requirements for selling in Mexico. If there is a strong demand and you are able to navigate any potential challenges, it could be a great opportunity to expand your business. Best of luck!

Related to Do We Sell in Mexico? - TIA Sandi

1. Do you sell Pampered Chef products in Mexico?

Yes, we do sell Pampered Chef products in Mexico! We have a strong presence in Mexico and are constantly expanding our reach to new areas.

2. Can I place an order for Pampered Chef products from Mexico?

Absolutely! You can place an order for Pampered Chef products from Mexico through our website or by contacting one of our independent consultants in Mexico.

3. Are all Pampered Chef products available for purchase in Mexico?

While we strive to make all of our products available worldwide, there may be some limitations or differences in product availability in Mexico. We recommend checking with a consultant or our website for specific product availability in Mexico.

4. Is there a warranty for Pampered Chef products purchased in Mexico?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products purchased in Mexico come with a warranty. Please refer to our website or contact a consultant for more information on our warranty policies.

5. Are there any special shipping or customs requirements for ordering Pampered Chef products in Mexico?

There may be additional shipping or customs requirements for ordering Pampered Chef products in Mexico, depending on the specific products and your location. Please consult our website or contact a consultant for more information on shipping and customs requirements for your specific order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandilou
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gaddischef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sandilou
  • General Chat
Replies