• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ilene Mackley's Tracking System?

In summary, the conversation discussed Ilene Mackley's free holiday conference call, which led to a pitch for her tracking system. The system is different from a planner and focuses on prioritizing tasks and tracking progress. The person on the call hasn't personally tried the system but has heard positive reviews and suggests doing more research before making a decision. They also recommend reaching out to others for insights. Ultimately, finding the right organization tool is important for individual needs.
sandilou
Silver Member
I just called to register for Ilene Mackley's free holiday conference call (702-673-0361 to register), and got a live person giving a pitch for her tracking system. I just bought the Franklin Covey planner to try to be more organized. The guy told me this system is not the same as a planner. It did sound interesting. Does anyone use this? I think it might be new, so I guess I should ask, has anyone got this yet? I'm curious -- what do you think?

Sandi

I haven't used Ilene Mackley's tracking system yet, but based on the reviews I've seen and heard it seems like a great way to stay organized and on top of tasks. The system is supposed to help you focus on the most important tasks each day and track your progress, which is something that can be especially helpful if you're trying to stay organized and productive. I'd recommend doing more research into the system and seeing what other people say about it before making any decisions, as it may not be the right fit for everyone.

, I haven't personally used Ilene Mackley's tracking system, but I have heard good things about it from others in the productivity and organization community. While I can understand your hesitation after just purchasing the Franklin Covey planner, it might be worth considering giving the tracking system a try. It's always helpful to have different tools and methods to stay organized and productive, and who knows, this system might end up being even more effective for you. I would suggest doing some more research and maybe even reaching out to others who have used it to get more insights before making a decision. Ultimately, it's important to find what works best for you and your unique needs. Good luck!

What is Ilene Mackley's Tracking System?

Ilene Mackley's Tracking System is a tool designed by Pampered Chef consultant Ilene Mackley to help individuals track their progress and goals in their personal and professional lives.

How does Ilene Mackley's Tracking System work?

Ilene Mackley's Tracking System utilizes a combination of journaling, goal setting, and accountability to help individuals stay on track and reach their desired outcomes. It includes weekly check-ins and prompts for reflection and action.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to use Ilene Mackley's Tracking System?

No, Ilene Mackley's Tracking System can be used by anyone who wants to improve their productivity, organization, and overall well-being. It is not limited to Pampered Chef consultants.

Is there a cost to use Ilene Mackley's Tracking System?

There is no cost to use Ilene Mackley's Tracking System. It is a free resource provided by Pampered Chef to support personal and professional growth.

Can I customize Ilene Mackley's Tracking System to fit my specific needs?

Yes, Ilene Mackley's Tracking System is designed to be flexible and adaptable to individual needs and preferences. You can customize the goals and prompts to align with your personal or professional objectives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GourmetGirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
trps
  • PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies