• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Unqualified Consultants Count for Trip Qualification?

certain. Sorry about that!Kristi, your SD should really call HO for clarification on this to be...certain. Sorry about that!
PampMomof3
Gold Member
goes inactive before they qualify but then they qualify the following month (but not for the points) do they count for the number of qualified consultants for the trip?

I know that is true for next year's incentive trip - no sure about this year though.

thanks linda I know that's true for points but I need her to count for the # of consultants not for the trip points.

so in their fourth month they submitted 1250? because they would loose all previous submitted sales.

Sorry about that. I would think so.

prepchef said:
so in their fourth month they submitted 1250? because they would loose all previous submitted sales.

Nope, their sales are not lost

Actually, I think I'm wrong. Sales are lost, but the number of shows count.

I had a consultant go inactive after submitting 3 shows @ $800. She then submitted another small show about 2 months later. She qualified with 4 shows.

cool! i did'nt know that?

THis is a question for my director so I'm trying to explain as best as possible.

The consultant turned in $151. in October but nothing yet for November. She needs to turn in $49 this month to not go inactive. If she turns in $49 in November she will then be qualified but will she count for the # of qualified consultants for the trip?

a qualified consultant is one that has submitted 1250, correct? are you talking active or qualified? two different things.

qualified.

so what is the consultants total submitted so far? If they havent submitted 1250, then I do not think they count. But if the 49 gets them to 1250, then I think they should count. but that IMHO.

Kristi, I believe she does NOT count for the trip. Double check the fine print on CC.

I would call tommorrow to make sure -

No, they don't count if they go inactive before qualifying. I know from experience! Qualified 8 this year, but only 6 counted for the trip.

Sorry!

Wow! I stand corrected. So sorry about that. Guess I got confused b/c the one on my team helped me to get my directorship when she reactivated and qualified - it's very confusing.

However - this changes next year - right? Don't they still count towards points and #'s for the trip?

That's right- it's different for next year.

jwpamp said:
No, they don't count if they go inactive before qualifying. I know from experience! Qualified 8 this year, but only 6 counted for the trip.

Sorry!

Thanks Janice! I've forwarded this response to my SD. Thanks again everyone!

Through 2008 if a consultant goes inactive before qualifying the trip points are not awarded.

Starting in 2009 if a consultant goes inactive before qualifying trip points will be awarded once the consultant submits $1250 (the sales before going inactive do not count toward that $1250).

BethCooks4U said:
Through 2008 if a consultant goes inactive before qualifying the trip points are not awarded.

Starting in 2009 if a consultant goes inactive before qualifying trip points will be awarded once the consultant submits $1250 (the sales before going inactive do not count toward that $1250).

Thanks Beth! I was aware of the points but she doesn't need the points, she needs the # of actual qualified consultants.

What about for consultants who join in Dec start sales in Jan are they "new" consultants for next year?

trps said:
What about for consultants who join in Dec start sales in Jan are they "new" consultants for next year?

If she qualifies in January the points are awarded in 2009.

Kristi,

She WILL count for # of consultants if she QUALIFIES! It doesn't matter if she went inactive or not. That's another ball game. That is only for the 2,000 points which is forever lost if one goes inactive before qualifying.
When she qualifies she still counts as a QUALIFIED consultant which WILL help you with your #s! Hope that helps!

Thanks Sharon! My SD told me that she did end up turning in another show so she qualified for her.

THANK YOU EVERYONE for your answers!!! :D

smspamperedchef said:
Kristi,

She WILL count for # of consultants if she QUALIFIES! It doesn't matter if she went inactive or not. That's another ball game. That is only for the 2,000 points which is forever lost if one goes inactive before qualifying.
When she qualifies she still counts as a QUALIFIED consultant which WILL help you with your #s! Hope that helps!

Sharon, that's not how the rules read.

Kristi, your SD should really call HO for clarification on this to be sure.

THanks everyone! I was just trying to help her by asking here. Looks like we all had some questions to it!

Thanks again, it's now in her hands. ;)

Related to Do Unqualified Consultants Count for Trip Qualification?

1. How do unqualified consultants count for trip qualification?

Unqualified consultants do not count towards trip qualification as they have not met the necessary sales or recruiting requirements. Only qualified consultants who have met the criteria set by Pampered Chef will be considered for trip qualification.

2. Can I earn trip points through unqualified consultants?

No, points can only be earned through sales and recruiting activity from qualified consultants. Unqualified consultants do not count towards trip points and cannot be used to qualify for any trips or incentives.

3. Do unqualified consultants still receive trip incentives?

No, unqualified consultants are not eligible for any trip incentives as they have not met the requirements. Only qualified consultants who have reached the necessary sales or recruiting goals will receive trip incentives.

4. How can I track my progress towards trip qualification with unqualified consultants?

You can track your progress towards trip qualification by accessing your trip tracker on the Pampered Chef website. This will show you your current points and the number of qualified consultants you have on your team.

5. Can I still attend the trip if I have unqualified consultants on my team?

Yes, you can still attend the trip even if you have unqualified consultants on your team. However, they will not count towards your trip qualifications or points. It is important to continue working towards meeting the necessary requirements to qualify for the trip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • GinaG623
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
GinaG623
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG