• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Delicious Recipes with the Stoneware Sensations Cookbook

In summary, the author of this conversation is new to the industry, and is still learning the ropes. She has been selling stoneware for a while, but not recently. Her newsletter is sent out on the first of the month, but outlet is not updated until several days later. She has a mini-newsletter on the 15th, and promotes the stoneware with a special deal on the first when buying three or more pieces. She is also introducing a cookbook deal for those who buy three or more pieces.
Kodeysmom
Gold Member
Stoneware sensations cookbook, garnisher, LIFT AND SERVE, star insert, and a few more.

I don't remember ever selling any of those items, save for Stoneware Sensations and I bet it's been three years or more since I sold one of those. I have them all but don't remember selling any.

Thanks - I've been checking to see when new stuff would be there!

Sure, I just sent out my newsletter on the first and now they change it! Good items though, the cookbook would be good to stock up on this month as door prizes.

That's been my problem, too. I send out my newsletter on the first of the month, and outlet isn't updated until several days later. :grumpy:

You're right about the cookbook, though. There's some good stuff in that one.

You could always distribute your newsletter on the 10th titled with the next month.It works for magazines - March issues are hitting the newsstands now.

I was doing the middle of the month with the current month and next month's info but I had a few people tell me that they would like to see it sooner in the month. Since I am promoting the stoneware, I sent it at the beginning of the month to get some bites on sales and bookings.

That's my thought - if I send it on the first, then I am holding myself accountable to get it done (I always seemed to "forget" when I gave myself leeway on the date). And there's still time for people to book a successful show that month when they see the host special.

I usually send a mini-newsletter on the 15th, too, and I mention the outlet in there.

Publishing deadlines are always a [female dog] especially when you don't have control over the major contributor.

There is some old stuff on the outlet - they must be cleaning house. I was just thinking this a.m. to get a few more kids aprons while they were still up for a fall event...oh well...I have 2 at least and my kids each have theirs.

Hey Janet,

I noticed that the kid's aprons are on CC - just thought I'd let you know!

Gina M said:
Hey Janet,

I noticed that the kid's aprons are on CC - just thought I'd let you know!

Ooh, thanks, they were gone earlier today - maybe they saw my note! :D

Yeah! Got kids aprons for my fall kids event......and a few Stoneware Sensations Books. My January is pretty empty so I'm thinking of an additional special of:"Buy 3 or more pieces of stoneware at 20% off and get a FREE Stoneware Sensations Cookbook"

janetupnorth said:
Yeah! Got kids aprons for my fall kids event...

...and a few Stoneware Sensations Books. My January is pretty empty so I'm thinking of an additional special of:

"Buy 3 or more pieces of stoneware at 20% off and get a FREE Stoneware Sensations Cookbook"

That's a good idea! It's so cheap - and that is a great incentive for people!

I was having problems seeing past the Lift N Serve earlier, but it seems good now.

janetupnorth said:
Yeah! Got kids aprons for my fall kids event...

...and a few Stoneware Sensations Books. My January is pretty empty so I'm thinking of an additional special of:

"Buy 3 or more pieces of stoneware at 20% off and get a FREE Stoneware Sensations Cookbook"

I like the cookbook idea! Are you going to give the books at the show or after?

If you're giving them at the show, what if you don't have enough books at the show?

What if they run out before you can order more??

:confused: :confused: :confused:

(Can you tell I'm still new to all this? LOL)

redsoxgirl said:
I like the cookbook idea! Are you going to give the books at the show or after?If you're giving them at the show, what if you don't have enough books at the show? What if they run out before you can order more??:confused: :confused: :confused: (Can you tell I'm still new to all this? LOL)
I ordered 4 and I really personally have never had anyone order 3 or more pieces of stoneware! I'll just say it is 1st come, 1st serve, when I'm out I'm out!That's the joy of it - my incentive - my rules! :)

1. What types of recipes are included in the Stoneware Sensations Cookbook?

The Stoneware Sensations Cookbook features a variety of delicious recipes that can be cooked using Pampered Chef's stoneware, including main dishes, sides, desserts, and more! There are also recipes for special diets such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and low-carb.

2. Are the recipes in the cookbook difficult to make?

No, the recipes in the Stoneware Sensations Cookbook are designed to be easy to follow and prepare. They are great for both experienced cooks and beginners alike.

3. Can I use stoneware from other brands to make these recipes?

While the recipes in the Stoneware Sensations Cookbook are specifically designed for Pampered Chef's stoneware, you can use stoneware from other brands as well. Just make sure to adjust cooking times and temperatures accordingly.

4. Are there any tips for cleaning and caring for the stoneware?

Yes, the Stoneware Sensations Cookbook includes tips for cleaning and caring for your stoneware to ensure it lasts for years to come. It is recommended to hand wash the stoneware and avoid using harsh cleaning agents.

5. Can I purchase the Stoneware Sensations Cookbook online?

Yes, the Stoneware Sensations Cookbook can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find it in select retail stores that carry Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • LeslieSGI
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies