• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Get Main Dishes & Stoneware Sensations Cookbooks?

In summary, the Main Dishes and Stoneware Sensations cookbooks are both good. They are worth having in your home because you can't take them to shows anymore, but you can still use the recipes.
laylaleigh
The two cookbooks in the outlet, Main Dishes and Stoneware Sensations, are they good? Are they worth having in your home since you can't take them to shows anymore? I am debating getting them. I love cookbooks! But I didn't know if it was worth it. I have so many, and my DH gets a little red in the face when I add to our/my collection.

It is just so hard to not buy something at a bargin!!

They both have good recipes. The Main Dishes book has a chapter with planned-over recipes - cook one recipe for day 1, and use leftovers to make a second recipe on day 2.
Both books refer to products that are discontinued, but generally there are current products that can be used instead.

I still use the Main Dishes book often but not the stoneware book much anymore. Both would be a good addition to your library, IMHO.

I love and use both books! They would make nice door prizes and also you can still use the recipes at your shows!

I've been making a recipe in the Stoneware cookbook recently at Shows and everyone loves it (Quick Cherry Cobbler).
I think you can use them all the time for home and for shows.

And like Brandi said, buy some of the Stoneware since they're so little money and give them away!

Stoneware sensations would be a great addition to any kitchen especially at 2.75! I got it when it first came out (forever ago!) and still love it. Many products have changed but the recipes are great. My all time fave is on the last page.... Berry Patch Brownie Pizza mmmmmmm.......

I'm not a fan of Main Dishes, but the Stoneware one is an awesome value.

I really like the Main Dishes. When it first came out, that is how I planned my menu's. Still use it to do that once while.

I bought a bunch of the Stoneware cookbooks to use as prizes.

BargainFor the price you can't afford not to add them to your collection. Even if it's just a few recipes that you love from both cookbooks, it's still worth the price. BUY THEM!!

Debbie :D

I have both and some of my favorite recipes are in the Main Dishes cookbook.

Stoneware Sensations is one of my favorites!

If you need an extra reason, if you DO take them to a show you can use it as a plug for your online outlet - another way to direct traffic there :)If nothing else, it's a good "excuse" to hubby (AND for tax deduction purposes!).

1. Should I purchase the Main Dishes cookbook or the Stoneware Sensations cookbook?

It ultimately depends on your personal cooking preferences and needs. The Main Dishes cookbook offers a wide variety of main dish recipes that can be made in various kitchen tools, while the Stoneware Sensations cookbook focuses specifically on recipes for stoneware cooking.

2. Are the recipes in these cookbooks beginner-friendly?

Yes, both the Main Dishes and Stoneware Sensations cookbooks offer easy-to-follow recipes that are suitable for beginner cooks. They also include tips and tricks to help you master new cooking techniques.

3. Can I use these cookbooks with my existing Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! The recipes in these cookbooks are specifically designed for use with Pampered Chef products, making it easy for you to get the most out of your kitchen tools.

4. Are there vegetarian or vegan options in these cookbooks?

Yes, both the Main Dishes and Stoneware Sensations cookbooks include a variety of vegetarian and vegan recipes. They also offer substitutions and variations for some dishes to accommodate different dietary restrictions.

5. Are there any gluten-free options in these cookbooks?

Yes, both the Main Dishes and Stoneware Sensations cookbooks offer gluten-free options for some of their recipes. They also provide tips for adapting other recipes to be gluten-free, if possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsue
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefsue
  • maghawes
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • chefannie