• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do I Need a Stoneware Sensations Cookbook???

In summary, the Stoneware Sensations Cookbook is not required to use stoneware, but it offers a variety of recipes specifically designed for stoneware. Regular cookware recipes can be used with stoneware, but adjustments may need to be made for optimal results. The cookbook includes a variety of recipes for different dietary preferences and can be used with any brand of stoneware. It is also suitable for beginners, providing step-by-step instructions and easy, delicious recipes.
LeslieSGI
Gold Member
Just wondering here. Is there a good reason why I might want to see if I can find one of these (Stoneware Sensations Cookbook) someday? I have Stoneware Inspirations, All the Best and most all of the more recent offerings. Am I missing any earth shattering recipes by not having a copy of the Stoneware Sensations Cookbook?​

Here are the recipes in it:

A-Pizza-Teaser
Apricot Dijon Glazed Turkey w/Herbed Pilaf
Athenian Artichoke Dip
Baked Pita Chips
Banana Orange Muffin Bread
Beef and Cheddar Roll-Ups
Berry Patch Brownie Pizza
Bountiful Brunch Pizza
Cacciatore Pot Roast
Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole
Chicken Satay With Peanut Dipping Sauce
Chocolate Apricot Tea Ring
Choco-Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Chuck Wagon Casserole
Citrus Flan Cake
Colossal Candied Cookie
Cranberry Cobblestone Bread
Cran-Orange Croissant Pinwheel
Create-A-Pizza
Crispy Parmesan Chicken Strips
Dilly Seafood Quiche
Double Cheese Grits
Favorite Oven Beef Stew
Fiesta Nachos
Florentine Chicken Ring
Fruit 'N Oat Scones
Garden Seafood Pizza
Garden-Style Meat Loaf
Harvest Sausage Casserole
Hawaiian Meatballs
Hot Pizza Dip
Lattice-Topped Chicken Bake
Lemon Greek Chicken
Lemon Streusel Bars
Luau Pizza
Mini Soft Pretzels With Honey-Mustard Dip
Oven Omelet Ole
Oven-Baked French Toast
Peachy Plantation Pizza
Peanut Butter Fudge Pudding Cake
Pesto Party Squares
Philly Beef-Stuffed Sandwich
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Squares
Quick Cherry Cobbler
Reuben Roll-Ups
Roasted Potato Wedges
Savory Pork Roast with Apple Stuffing
Smoked Turkey Quesadilla Stack
Snappin' Cranberry-Pear Crisp
Southwest Taco Pie
Stuffed Mushroom-Spinach Pizza
Sunshine Lemon Cake
Tangy Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips
Tomato-Basil Squares
Tropical Pound Cake
Tuxedo Brownie Squares
Upside-Down Caramel Apple Pie
Veggie-Stuffed Mushrooms
Western Potato Rounds

I have the cookbook. It is a good resource to have. It will help sell stoneware when you tell them your experience with the stoneware and these recipes.

1. Do I need to purchase a Stoneware Sensations Cookbook if I already have stoneware?

No, the Stoneware Sensations Cookbook is not required to use stoneware. However, it contains hundreds of recipes specifically designed for stoneware, making it a valuable resource for maximizing the use of your stoneware.

2. Can I use regular cookware recipes with stoneware?

Yes, you can use regular cookware recipes with stoneware. However, keep in mind that stoneware is known for its ability to distribute heat evenly, so you may need to adjust cooking times and temperatures for best results.

3. What types of recipes are included in the Stoneware Sensations Cookbook?

The Stoneware Sensations Cookbook includes a variety of recipes including appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, desserts, and more. It also includes recipes for both sweet and savory dishes, as well as recipes for different dietary preferences such as vegetarian and gluten-free.

4. Can I use the Stoneware Sensations Cookbook with other brands of stoneware?

Yes, the recipes in the Stoneware Sensations Cookbook can be used with any brand of stoneware. However, keep in mind that different brands may have slightly different sizes and shapes, so you may need to adjust cooking times accordingly.

5. Is the Stoneware Sensations Cookbook suitable for beginners?

Yes, the Stoneware Sensations Cookbook is suitable for beginners. It includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips for using stoneware, making it a great resource for those new to cooking with stoneware. It also includes a variety of easy and delicious recipes that are perfect for beginners.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • chefsue
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefsue
Replies
Views
Staci