• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discontinued Products (Cdn Prices)

In summary, discontinued products are items that are no longer being produced or sold by Pampered Chef due to various reasons. They may still be listed on the website for reference purposes and to inform customers, but they are not available for purchase. Discontinued products will not be restocked, but customers may find similar or upgraded versions. If a discontinued product is within the return policy timeframe, a refund or replacement may be offered.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
I want to send out an email to my customers about the discontinued products and was wondering if anyone has something they have made up already, with the CDN prices.

TIA! :)

I posted this one in Flyers a few weeks ago.
Is this what you are looking for?

Attachments

• Discontinued_Spring_2009 -CDN.doc
    335.5 KB · Views: 371
That's great. Thanks, Alana! :)

What are discontinued products?

Discontinued products are items that are no longer being produced or sold by Pampered Chef. This could be due to various reasons such as low demand, changes in the market, or the product being replaced by a newer version.

Why are discontinued products still listed on the website?

Discontinued products may still be listed on the website for reference purposes or to provide information to customers who may still have the product. It also allows customers to see which products are no longer available and may lead them to purchase a similar or newer product.

Can I still purchase a discontinued product?

Unfortunately, discontinued products are no longer available for purchase. However, you may be able to find them at a discounted price through third-party sellers or online marketplaces.

Will discontinued products be restocked?

No, once a product is discontinued, it will not be restocked. However, Pampered Chef is constantly introducing new products, so you may be able to find a similar product or an upgraded version of the discontinued item.

Can I get a refund for a discontinued product?

If you have purchased a discontinued product and it is still within the return policy timeframe, you may be able to receive a refund. However, if the item is no longer available, a replacement or store credit may be offered instead.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TinaOuellette
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • adventurechef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
Replies