• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Our Discontinued Product Collection - Photos and Prices Included"

In summary, "discontinued product" refers to a product that is no longer being produced or sold by the manufacturer. Products can get discontinued due to various reasons, such as low sales or outdated technology. It is possible to find discontinued products for sale through third-party sellers, but it may be difficult and more expensive. If a replacement part is needed for a discontinued product, it may be challenging to find. To determine if a product is discontinued, you can check the manufacturer's website or contact their customer service, or search for the product online.
TinaOuellette
I was wondering if anyone made a sheet for Discontinued Product with the pictures and prices. They usually have this every season, which is very nice.

Look for Going, Going, Gone under files. Pic, number, and price listed.

Scratch that, look for Discontinued 2009!

thank you so much!!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that we do have a sheet for discontinued products with pictures and prices. It's a great resource for both consultants and customers to keep track of what products are no longer available. I'm glad you find it helpful! Happy cooking!

What does "discontinued product" mean?

"Discontinued product" refers to a product that is no longer being produced or sold by the manufacturer.

Why do products get discontinued?

There are several reasons why a product may get discontinued, such as low sales, outdated technology, or a shift in company priorities.

Can I still purchase a discontinued product?

It is possible to find a discontinued product for sale through third-party sellers, but it may be more difficult and the price may be higher than the original retail price.

What happens if I need a replacement part for a discontinued product?

If a replacement part is needed for a discontinued product, it may be difficult to find. You can try contacting the manufacturer or searching for third-party sellers.

How can I find out if a product is discontinued?

You can check the manufacturer's website or contact their customer service to inquire about the availability of a product. You can also search for the product online to see if it is still being sold by any retailers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefPEI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • CGutwein
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • esavvymom