• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discontinued Products and "Products We Need in Our Line"

In summary, customers want more decorative and functional chef pieces, the return of coffee and tea, and the addition of a gluten free cookbook to the line.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
I used to try to keep notes on what customers want to see added to the line or what they were looking for that was discontinued. That became a headache, so here's what I'm doing now.

When a customer wants something added to the line I ask them to email [email protected] and cc me with their idea.

When a customer wants something that has been discontinued I ask them to email [email protected] with why they want it and to cc me. Sometimes I'll ask them to ask HO why something was discontinued...just to see what their response is.

See a pattern? I am providing good customer service and HO is getting feedback straight from our customers!!!:thumbup:

cmdtrgd said:
I used to try to keep notes on what customers want to see added to the line or what they were looking for that was discontinued. That became a headache, so here's what I'm doing now.

When a customer wants something added to the line I ask them to email [email protected] and cc me with their idea.

When a customer wants something that has been discontinued I ask them to email [email protected] with why they want it and to cc me. Sometimes I'll ask them to ask HO why something was discontinued...just to see what their response is.

See a pattern? I am providing good customer service and HO is getting feedback straight from our customers!!!:thumbup:

I just tell them to write on their drawing slip and I will let HO know. I submit several product suggestions every month. Most popular requests lately is for the deep dish covered baker to be in vanilla. What's yours? I personally want a pretty salt dish to hold my kosher salt ~ I'm using a covered prep bowl now, but want something prettier. I'm also wanting more decorative (and functional) "Chef" pieces. Like a spoon holder shaped like a chef that holds the spoon in place. :)

its_me_susan said:
I just tell them to write on their drawing slip and I will let HO know. I submit several product suggestions every month. Most popular requests lately is for the deep dish covered baker to be in vanilla. What's yours? I personally want a pretty salt dish to hold my kosher salt ~ I'm using a covered prep bowl now, but want something prettier. I'm also wanting more decorative (and functional) "Chef" pieces. Like a spoon holder shaped like a chef that holds the spoon in place. :)

I would soooooooooooooo love a salt dish for my kosher salt!!!!!!!!!!! I've been looking forever and can't find one!!!!! :balloon:

a customer of mine would like a gluten free cookbook...

vwpamperedchef said:
a customer of mine would like a gluten free cookbook...

That's something I know my Director would love for PC to come out with. She got terribly ill last year at conference because one of the waitstaff touched her plate after touching some rolls. Cross contamination.

I'd like the coffee and tea to come back, especially the TEA!!!

What are the most commonly asked questions about Discontinued Products?

1. Why was the product discontinued?
There could be a variety of reasons why a product was discontinued, such as low sales, changes in customer demand, or cost-effectiveness. Our team constantly evaluates our product line to ensure we are providing the best options for our customers.

2. Can I still purchase a discontinued product?
Unfortunately, once a product is discontinued, we no longer have it available for purchase. However, we are always introducing new and innovative products that may serve as a suitable replacement for the discontinued item.

3. Will there be a new version of the discontinued product released?
We cannot guarantee if or when a new version of a discontinued product will be released. Our team is always working on new products, but we cannot guarantee that a specific product will be revamped.

4. Can I return a discontinued product?
Yes, our return policy applies to all products, including discontinued ones. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I find a discontinued product at a discounted price?
No, we do not sell discontinued products at a discounted price. Our pricing is consistent for all products, and we do not offer sales or discounts on discontinued items.

What are the most commonly asked questions about Products We Need in Our Line?

1. How does Pampered Chef determine which products to add to the line?
Our team takes into consideration customer feedback, trends in the market, and the overall quality and usefulness of a potential product before deciding to add it to our line.

2. Can I suggest a product for Pampered Chef to add to the line?
Absolutely! We value customer input and suggestions. You can submit your ideas through our website or by contacting our customer service team.

3. Can I request a specific product to be added to the line?
Yes, you can request a specific product to be added to our line, but we cannot guarantee that it will be added. Our team carefully evaluates all product suggestions and makes decisions based on various factors.

4. How often does Pampered Chef add new products to the line?
We are constantly adding new products to our line, and the frequency can vary. We recommend checking our website or subscribing to our newsletter to stay updated on new product releases.

5. Are there any products that Pampered Chef will never add to the line?
We do not have a definitive list of products that we will never add to our line. However, we strive to provide high-quality, useful, and innovative products, so we may choose not to add certain items that do not align with our brand or values.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmama
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefmama
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • Intrepid_Chef