• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help with 7 and 5 Drainer Measurements | Urgent Customer Inquiry

In summary, choosing the right drainer for your kitchen depends on your specific needs and kitchen space. Our Pampered Chef consultants can assist you in finding the perfect drainer. Our drainers are versatile and can be used for various purposes, such as organizing and storing fruits and vegetables, draining pasta or canned goods, and even as a cooling rack for baked goods. To clean and maintain your drainer, we recommend hand washing with warm soapy water and drying it completely before storing. While most of our drainers are dishwasher safe, it is best to check the product manual or packaging for specific instructions. Lastly, we offer a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship on our drainers. In case of any issues, please contact
Nikki0896
I just had a customer call and ask me what the measurements for item #2606 (7" drainer) are from the front to the back are. She also wants to know the same for item #2496 the 5" drainer.
I don't have either of these products!! Does someone have them that would be willing to measure them and let me know??? I need to call her back tonight!!!
I appreciate all the help i can get! Thanks :)

I don't understand her question. Is she wanting the length of the handle. The actual strainer is 7" and 5" in diameter. These are part of the cookware tools and the handles are designed just as the rest of the cookware tools.

I think she wants to know the length of the drainer from the handle to the top of the drainer. My guess is she must have small cupboards and is trying to see if they will fit length wise in there!
If you can help, i would appreciate it :)

1. How do I choose the right drainer for my kitchen?

Choosing the right drainer depends on your needs and kitchen space. Consider the size of your sink, the amount of dishes you typically wash, and the style of your kitchen. Our Pampered Chef consultants can help you find the perfect drainer for your specific needs.

2. Can I use my drainer for other purposes besides drying dishes?

Yes, our drainers are versatile and can be used for other purposes such as organizing and storing fruits and vegetables, draining pasta or canned goods, and even as a cooling rack for baked goods.

3. How do I clean and maintain my drainer?

We recommend hand washing your drainer with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. For tough stains, you can use a mild cleaning solution. Make sure to dry the drainer completely before storing it.

4. Are Pampered Chef drainers dishwasher safe?

Most of our drainers are dishwasher safe, however, we recommend checking the product manual or packaging for specific instructions. Some drainers may have parts that are not dishwasher safe.

5. What is the warranty for Pampered Chef drainers?

We offer a limited lifetime warranty on our drainers against defects in materials or workmanship. If you have any issues with your drainer, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
  • PC Angel
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PC Angel
Replies
Views
minirottie