• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Needs Help ASAP: Avacado Corer Inquiry

In summary, an avocado corer is a kitchen tool used to remove the pit from an avocado. It works by inserting the corer into the center of the avocado and twisting to remove the pit. Most avocado corers are dishwasher safe and can also be used for other soft fruits and vegetables. The durability and warranty of an avocado corer will vary depending on the brand and model. It is best to check the product instructions or contact the manufacturer for more information.
pkd09
Silver Member
I had a customer call me last night inquiring about an avacado corer. Will our corer (#2415) work? Or any other suggestions? I e-mailed HO but of course it will probably be 3 days for an answer and I need it today for her order. Thank you in advance.

umm no, the only tool we have designed for avacado is the avo peeler #1255. The corer would not be big enough to fit the pit of an avacado. I'm not sure I'm following why she would want to core an avacado though. It sounds like she is a little confused, or I am

The avocado peeler is your best bet here. I just got mine recently and love it (and aren't they on the discontinued list now?) The easiest way to remove the pit is the split the avocado down the middle, twist it apart and then use a knife to "grab" the pit by hitting the pit with the blade of the knife, then turn it to pop it out.... confused yet? LOL

Related to Customer Needs Help ASAP: Avacado Corer Inquiry

1. What is an avocado corer and how does it work?

An avocado corer is a kitchen tool designed specifically for removing the pit from an avocado. It typically has a sharp, curved edge that easily cuts through the avocado pit, allowing it to be easily removed. To use it, simply insert the corer into the center of the avocado and twist it to remove the pit.

2. Is the avocado corer dishwasher safe?

Yes, most avocado corers are dishwasher safe. However, it is always best to check the specific product instructions or packaging to ensure proper cleaning and care.

3. Can the avocado corer be used for other fruits or vegetables?

While the avocado corer is designed specifically for removing the pit from avocados, it can also be used for other soft fruits and vegetables such as mangoes, peaches, and kiwis.

4. How durable is the avocado corer?

The durability of an avocado corer will vary depending on the specific brand and model. However, most are made of durable materials such as stainless steel and should last for multiple uses.

5. Is the avocado corer covered by a warranty?

The warranty for an avocado corer will depend on the brand and where it was purchased. It is always best to check the product packaging or contact the manufacturer for information on any warranties or guarantees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cactus_flower
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
Nikki0896