• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frustrated by HO Rep: Return of Lower Ring for EAD Unsuccessful

In summary, the customer called HO to return a "lower ring" for an EAD. Apparently the customer has an old version b/c her's is A LOT smaller (like half the size) and the part of course will not work. I compared her's to my cookie press thinking I jsut mistakened the product she said, but it is A LOT bigger than her's too. The customer was told she could not return replacement parts, that they were non-refundable.
jrstephens
I called HO to return a "lower ring" for an EAD. Apparently the customer has an old version b/c her's is A LOT smaller (like half the size) and the part of course will not work. I compared her's to my cookie press thinking I jsut mistakened the product she said, but it is A LOT bigger than her's too.

I was told I could not return replacement parts, that they were non-refundable. Why should I or the host have to eat the cost of the part when we did not know it would not work? I realize it is only about $3, but that is
not the point.

When I asked to speak to a supervisor, I was told one was not available! I think I will call back later and see if someone else it nicer - this rep was not friendly AT ALL.

WOW, there have been alot of complaints about HO's CS.
That is wrong, they should return it if it isn't the right size!

I had the same problem...I purchased the special boxes at conference $20, $40 those boxes and the EAD was in one. Being a new consultant (started in June, conference in July) I had no idea it was an old one. The first time I used it the ring broke so I ordered a replacement part. Of course it was the wrong one and HO would not take it back either. So, I just ordered the EAD off the supply order for $9.25 (I think)

It says very clearly on the replacement parts form that the ring is for EADs sold after Jan 2002. You have to make sure you ask. The EAD was redesigned at that time for a reason, as you just found out.

I have heard that Playtex bottle rings work.

The customer said she had it for a few years but she did not say she had it as long as 2002 that is why I assumed this one would work.

It's easy for people to forget how long they've had things.

I had a coworker last year bring me a Batter Bowl she was given that she didn't need. She told me that she'd had it for a year and (I think) it had been delivered straight from HO. It was so old that it had the pre-20th anniversary logo! So she had it for 5 years or more.

At this point, when I encounter someone looking for old EAD rings, I tell them that they're better off getting a whole new EAD. If the one they have is that old, then the plastic is more susceptible to breakage.

I will probably just eat the $3 and tell my host hers is the old one and try to sell her a new one. I just hate that they will not take it back, it was on honest mistake and I think that it bad service. I will probably not even mention my frustration to the customer.

Hi there,I am sorry to hear about your frustrating experience with trying to return a "lower ring" for an EAD. I completely understand your frustration and I would feel the same way if I were in your shoes.As a consultant, I want to assure you that we always strive to provide the best customer service and make sure our customers are completely satisfied with their purchases. I am sorry that this was not the case for you.I want to clarify that replacement parts are typically non-refundable, but in this situation, where the product does not work as expected, I believe it should be an exception. I will definitely bring this up to our team and see if we can find a solution for you and the host.I am also sorry to hear that the representative you spoke to was not friendly. We value our customers and their time, and we always want to make sure we address any concerns in a professional and friendly manner. I hope you have a better experience when you call back.Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will do our best to resolve this issue and make sure you and the host are taken care of. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you.Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What is the lower ring for EAD and why would someone need to return it?

The lower ring for EAD is a component of the Pampered Chef Home Office (HO) Rep system. It is used to hold the EAD (Electronic Appointment Device) in place during cooking demonstrations. If the lower ring is defective or damaged, it may need to be returned for a replacement.

Why is the return of the lower ring for EAD unsuccessful?

There could be a few reasons why the return of the lower ring for EAD is unsuccessful. It could be due to incorrect or incomplete information provided on the return form, the product being outside of the return window, or the product being damaged beyond repair.

How do I ensure a successful return of the lower ring for EAD?

To ensure a successful return of the lower ring for EAD, please make sure to carefully follow the instructions on the return form and provide all necessary information. It is also important to return the product within the designated return window and ensure that it is in good condition.

What if I no longer have the original packaging for the lower ring for EAD?

In most cases, the original packaging is not required for a return. However, if you no longer have the packaging, please make sure to pack the product securely to prevent any damage during shipping.

Is there a warranty for the lower ring for EAD?

Yes, the lower ring for EAD is covered by a limited warranty. If the product is found to be defective within the warranty period, it can be returned for a replacement or refund. Please refer to the product manual or contact Pampered Chef customer service for more information on the warranty policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mary k
  • Sarah K.
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sarah K.
Replies
Views
pckrissy