• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Finding Baby Bottle Ring for Old EAD

In summary, you can find a replacement baby bottle ring for your old EAD on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting their customer service team. The ring is compatible with most standard size bottles, but it is recommended to check for compatibility before purchasing. The baby bottle ring is sold separately and can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water or in the dishwasher. It can also be sterilized using recommended methods, but not in the microwave.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Hi All!

Not feeling well today - don't have the energy to do a search for this info - I remember someone posting that there is a baby bottle ring that will fit on the old EAD as a replacement ring - could someone tell me which one that is?
Thanks!

It's the Playtex Original Nurser (uses the drop-in liners). The OLD ead's must be giving out, because I've had 4 customers in the past 2 weeks call me to find out what to do!

crystalscookingnow said:
It's the Playtex Original Nurser (uses the drop-in liners). The OLD ead's must be giving out, because I've had 4 customers in the past 2 weeks call me to find out what to do!

Thanks Crystal! I've had 2 this week! (Must be everyone used them to do devilled eggs after Easter!:D )

Related to Need Help Finding Baby Bottle Ring for Old EAD

1. Where can I find a replacement baby bottle ring for my old EAD?

You can find a replacement baby bottle ring for your old EAD on the Pampered Chef website. Simply search for "baby bottle ring" in the search bar and select the appropriate product. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. Is the baby bottle ring compatible with all types of bottles?

Our baby bottle ring is designed to fit most standard size bottles. However, we recommend checking the size and shape of your bottle before purchasing to ensure compatibility.

3. Can I purchase the baby bottle ring separately or does it come with a bottle?

The baby bottle ring is sold separately and does not come with a bottle. This allows you to replace just the ring if needed, rather than purchasing a whole new bottle.

4. How do I clean the baby bottle ring?

The baby bottle ring can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water. It is also top-rack dishwasher safe for convenience.

5. Can the baby bottle ring be sterilized?

Yes, the baby bottle ring can be sterilized using any of the methods recommended for baby bottles, such as boiling, steaming or using a sterilizing solution. However, we do not recommend using the microwave to sterilize the baby bottle ring as it may damage the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferlynne
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sillylittlechef
  • quiverfull7
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies